Need Some Info Regarding Techonogies

code_bond

HI am new to DB and I am doing my masters. After completion of my masters I am planning to enter IT secor obviously through a consultancy.I have a very ob. doubt regarding the selection of the technology. Of course the primary motivating factors are the pay, how long the technology is gonna be good, the difficulty level of getting placed and difficulty level of learning the technology.

And the descending order of my preferences is like this.
first important thing:
how long the technology is going to last?(nothing is eternal..so atleast 3-4 years)

second important thing:
pay(people were saying that ERP technologies pay a lot...I do not know if I am being ambitious)

third thing:
difficulty level of getting placed(it is really important ..so 2nd and 3rd things are tied in my preferences)

fourth thing:
difficulty level of the technology.(in a way this is my last preference)

I know what I am asking is very vague, but I can't help it. I am sure lot of people must have had asked this question before me. I could not find this question in the latest threads. so , if anyone can send me a link to this kind of previous post; that would be of great help.
Thanks in advance(all suggestions are welcome)

[quote name='babuandhra' timestamp='1343605167' post='1302222747']
HI am new to DB and I am doing my masters. After completion of my masters I am planning to enter IT secor obviously through a consultancy.I have a very ob. doubt regarding the selection of the technology. Of course the primary motivating factors are the pay, how long the technology is gonna be good, the difficulty level of getting placed and difficulty level of learning the technology.

And the descending order of my preferences is like this.
first important thing:
how long the technology is going to last?(nothing is eternal..so atleast 3-4 years)

second important thing:
pay(people were saying that ERP technologies pay a lot...I do not know if I am being ambitious)

third thing:
difficulty level of getting placed(it is really important ..so 2nd and 3rd things are tied in my preferences)

fourth thing:
difficulty level of the technology.(in a way this is my last preference)

I know what I am asking is very vague, but I can't help it. I am sure lot of people must have had asked this question before me. I could not find this question in the latest threads. so , if anyone can send me a link to this kind of previous post; that would be of great help.
Thanks in advance(all suggestions are welcome)
[/quote]

Emo paina chaala raasav kaaani Answer simple ga chepthaa ...

Ni background and interest patti choose a technology, an example ivali antae a computer science student having some good knowledge with programming would like to start as a developer, or an civil or electric background student with masters in computer or electric science would like to go for a bit simple technologies like testing, database tools { obiee, sql, ssas, ssrs } ila some thing which he can with stand with all the basica he have.

So end of the day niku edhi vellali , edhi cheyagalanu, ni priorities enti ani OO paper meedha esukoni then decide...

Pay antaava depending up on your roles full times jobs ki kantae contractors ki ekkuvae pay chesthaaru but end of day ni cheyiki emosthadhi mi employer D thinnaka ani important ..

kodhiga testing, tools meedha pay thakkuva unttaai .. then development ki kodhiga ekkuva pay chesthaaru .. then administration jobs ki inkodhiga ekkuva ..

Of course lo sr level lo pothae malli anni anthantha maatramae untaaai

Any Way .. ALL THE BEST!

• Upvote 1