Vmware Vsphere 5.x And Cloud Training- Free Demo (Tue Night 9:00Pm Est

cherian

All,
Its time for my next VMware VSphere 5.x and Cloud computing class. So far I have taught 120 plus students ( Many from Andhra Friends) and almost everyone got a Job. My classes are rated as one of the best in the market. Attend my Free demo and take a look at what I cover, How I teach and also experience the LAB I provide. My classes begins from the very basic level and as we proceed we will be making a deep dive to learn the advanced technologis. This is a class for people who are just starting as well as for very experienced system administrators. If you are planning to Learn Virtualization and the platfrom for cloud computing, attend this class to learn from an architectural point of view.

If you are looking for learning the latest technology from an Architect who has indepth knowledge in all Virtualization technologies as well as a talent to teach the toughest things, in a simple way,attend this class. The fee for my 45 hours class is $600/- which can be paid in two installments. There are only 8 seats ( I don't teach more than 8 at a time) and few seats are available now. Once the class is over I will help you with preparing your resume as well as provide all necessary support to place you.

IT consuting companies who have candidates on bench can also take advantage of this class. I'm an Indiavidual working as an Architect for a fortune 100 company. Contact me at 609-851-9406 if you have questions.

If you would like to attend my Tuesday Demo, please Email me at [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email] or text me your Email address so that I can send you the link for joining the demo class.

Thanks
Cherian.