Official Football Thread

chelsea

[quote name='chittimallu5' timestamp='1353510546' post='1302835412']
what do you mean by he wants barcelona style....do u mean tiki taka?
[/quote]

yea pass pass pass and eventually when the keeper is bored, shoot. kidding.

It is a well know fact that Abramovich is a long term admirer of Per Guardiola and the 'style' he brought into Barcelona game.

On the flip side, their incisive passes are the best. As a footballer one needs to develop that art of creating passes when there is none. Instead, English players tend to go for the long range passes, which these players proudly call it as their style(Big Joke)

[quote name='MAN UTD' timestamp='1353515532' post='1302836115']

yea pass pass pass and eventually when the keeper is bored, shoot. kidding.

It is a well know fact that Abramovich is a long term admirer of [color=#ff0000]Per Guardiola and the 'style' he brought into Barcelona game[/color].

On the flip side, their incisive passes are the best. As a footballer one needs to develop that art of creating passes when there is none. Instead, English players tend to go for the long range passes, which these players proudly call it as their style(Big Joke)
[/quote]
I think tiki taka was from Johan Cryuff and Rijkaard? Pep just built on their model....isnt that true?

true. they were playing that game for a long time. I mean to say that he just built on that and gave lot of publicity to that game through his winnings

[quote name='cinderella man' timestamp='1353512797' post='1302835739']
so what about real madrid the biggest buyer in the world??

its not fair to make RA a sole responsible person for inflation,
after all, all the big clubs are responsible for the inflation

what about arsenal then?? they have the highest price for ticket in the whole PL and the owners doesn't even bother to bring some players..all that they do is to count money

it costs a lot of money for roman for sacking the managers..his passion towards game is unquestionable

but i'm sad with this decison any how
[/quote]

Every team is buying what ever they can afford. Real Madrid never sacked any one at the drop of the hat. Just they always went after the best ones they thought. Hence their name - Galacticos.

I am bemused when you call Abramovich has got passion for the game.

There is a fine difference between Passion, Desperation and Madness. Lets just draw a line and give credit where it is due.

Passion - Sir Alex Ferguson
Desperation - Sheik Mansour (Man City - owner)
Madness - its so obvious isn't it.

[quote name='MAN UTD' timestamp='1353516830' post='1302836305']
Every team is buying what ever they can afford. Real Madrid never sacked any one at the drop of the hat. Just they always went after the best ones they thought. Hence their name - Galacticos.

I am bemused when you call Abramovich has got passion for the game.

There is a fine difference between Passion, Desperation and Madness. Lets just draw a line and give credit where it is due.

Passion - Sir Alex Ferguson
[color=#b22222]Desperation - Sheik Mansour (Man City - owner)
Madness - its so obvious isn't it.[/color]
[/quote]
[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/dh7gv5.jpg[/img]

[quote name='cinderella man' timestamp='1353512797' post='1302835739']

so what about real madrid the biggest buyer in the world??

its not fair to make RA a sole responsible person for inflation,
after all, all the big clubs are responsible for the inflation

what about arsenal then?? they have the highest price for ticket in the whole PL and the owners doesn't even bother to bring some players..all that they do is to count money

it costs a lot of money for roman for sacking the managers..his [color=#ff0000]passion [/color]towards game is unquestionable

but i'm sad with this decison any how
[/quote]

I will call him as a mastermind if he is able to coax Pep Guardiola to coach Chelsea, still going by his reputation with the managers, i will wait to see how long the new manager survives before calling him - passionate or ......

[quote name='MAN UTD' timestamp='1353527108' post='1302837239']
Breaking news!

Rafa Benitez interim manager of Chelsea.!!

the only jobless manager available now for that post. Well done abramovich
[/quote]yeah just sawd about it....how good is he...I know he managed the reds few yrs back

[quote name='chittimallu5' timestamp='1353528611' post='1302837352']
yeah just sawd about it....how good is he...I know he managed the reds few yrs back
[/quote] defensive manager ga vadu :o

[quote name='Silence..Please' timestamp='1353528671' post='1302837355']
defensive manager ga vadu :o
[/quote]thelavadhu vuncle....nenu antha paatha kaalam lo club football choosetodni kadhu....so no idea at all abt him

[quote name='chittimallu5' timestamp='1353528611' post='1302837352']
yeah just sawd about it....how good is he...I know he managed the reds few yrs back
[/quote]

He is a defensive oriented manager. Player marking adi idi ani bore te.istadu ata ni.

I can hardly think of any real chelsea fan welcoming him given the kind of (animosity) history between chelsea and liverpool during his time.

[quote name='chittimallu5' timestamp='1353528708' post='1302837358']
thelavadhu vuncle....nenu antha paatha kaalam lo club football choosetodni kadhu....so no idea at all abt him
[/quote]liverpool tho undetapudu aithe.. he was very defensive .. Italy laaga goda kattesthadu.. by chance oka goal kani score chesaru ante ..

i still remember semis against chelsea .. in 2005 in champions league .. kani finals lo gerrard racha lepatam tho..they won