Official Football Thread

chelsea

[quote name='MAN UTD' timestamp='1353490887' post='1302834522']
Breaking News!!

Chelsea sacked its manager - Roberto Di Matteo, just announced on twitter.
[/quote]wtf :o

[quote name='cinderella man' timestamp='1353498906' post='1302834655']
fcuking joke!!

embarrassing decision by roman and now he is after a baby-sitting manager till pep arrives. :(
[/quote]

I was saying this the other day about the impatient Owner. He just cannot (replicate) expect the Barcelona style from a new manager within 6 months time frame.

He needs to take a leaf out of the success of the clubs like Man Utd (Matt Busby, SAF), Liverpool (Bob Paisley, Kenny Dalglish, Rafa Benitez), Arsenal (Wenger), Everton (David Moyes), Stoke City (tony Pulis).... the list can go on..

If he so badly wants the style of Barcelona, rather than getting Pep to Chelsea, its best if he buys the Barcelona club itself and change their jersey color to Blue. No need for sacking managers every 6 months.

[quote name='MAN UTD' timestamp='1353505901' post='1302834916']
I was saying this the other day about the impatient Owner. He just cannot (replicate) expect the Barcelona style from a new manager within 6 months time frame.

He needs to take a leaf out of the success of the clubs like Man Utd (Matt Busby, SAF), Liverpool (Bob Paisley, Kenny Dalglish, Rafa Benitez), Arsenal (Wenger), Everton (David Moyes), Stoke City (tony Pulis).... the list can go on..

If he so badly wants the style of Barcelona, rather than getting Pep to Chelsea, its best if he buys the Barcelona club itself and change their jersey color to Blue. No need for sacking managers every 6 months.
[/quote]

now i doubt pep would even consider of coming to Stamford bridge knowing the trigger happy nature of roman

roman himself has become biggest strength and weakness for the club, but no one would question his passion for the game

he is accountable to no one, after all he is the one responsible for the success of the club. i think he knows what he is doing.

but i'm sad with the way RDM has been treated. True legend. :(

[quote name='cinderella man' timestamp='1353506927' post='1302835022']

now i doubt pep would even consider of coming to Stamford bridge knowing the trigger happy nature of roman

roman himself has become biggest strength and weakness for the club, but no one would question his passion for the game

he is accountable to no one, after all he is the one responsible for the success of the club. i think he knows what he is doing.

[/quote]

May be he knows what he is doing. He just can't buy trophies with money and expect the new managers to perform very well at the drop of a hat.

oka sametha undi kada... pichi mudiri .... edo ayindi anta. alane veedi football results pichi tagaleyya, oka joke chesesadu game ni. No manager in his right frame of mind will even think about taking this vacant manager role. always g* kinda fire unchi perform or sack ante evadu matram vastadu

kani ee mataki aa mata cheppali. chelsea ki glory vachinde veedi valla. if not for his money, i wonder where chelsea would be today. Neverthless its high time for him to get his acts together

[quote name='cinderella man' timestamp='1353498906' post='1302834655']
fcuking joke!!

embarrassing decision by roman and now he is after a baby-sitting manager till pep arrives. :(
[/quote]
<)& <)& <)& <)&

[quote name='MAN UTD' timestamp='1353505901' post='1302834916']

[/quote]
what do you mean by he wants barcelona style....do u mean tiki taka?

[/quote]
saal iga....emanna ante passion of Roman antav....passionate aithe why cant he believe in his team and manager and give them some time.....hyd lo theatre lo cinema ni every week marchinattu eedu every 6 months ki okadni maarusthunnadu ....paisal pettesthe ne passion ante Uncle Mansour is even more passionate :D

[quote name='MAN UTD' timestamp='1353509298' post='1302835290']

May be he knows what he is doing. [color=#b22222][b]He just can't buy trophies with money[/b][/color] and expect the new managers to perform very well at the drop of a hat.

oka sametha undi kada... pichi mudiri .... edo ayindi anta. alane veedi football results pichi tagaleyya, [b][color=#b22222]oka joke chesesadu game n[/color][/b]i. No manager in his right frame of mind will even think about taking this vacant manager role. [b][color=#b22222]always g* kinda fire unchi perform or sack ante evadu matram vastadu[/color][/b]

kani ee mataki aa mata cheppali. chelsea ki glory vachinde veedi valla.[b][color=#006400] [/color][/b]if not for his money, i wonder where chelsea would be today. Neverthless its high time for him to get his acts together
[/quote]

Red: perfectly said mama...

[/quote]

yeah Sad to see Club legend Fired like this what he have achieved in Short period of time.Roman did not like to appoint RDM as a FT manager but he got a situation to give him a chance After he had achieved in last season. Roman is the biggest Strength for the Club with out him Club has not achieved this Success. But he need to Stick with one manager at least for 4 Season With out thinking about the Results.