Official Football Thread

chelsea

[quote name='chelsea' timestamp='1353510985' post='1302835474']

yeah Sad to see Club legend Fired like this what he have achieved in Short period of time.Roman did not like to appoint RDM as a FT manager but he got a situation to give him a chance After he had achieved in last season. Roman is the biggest Strength for the Club with out him Club has not achieved this Success. But he need to Stick with one manager at least for 4 Season With out thinking about the Results.
[/quote]
Mattayya gadu legend aa :3D_Smiles:

[quote name='MAN UTD' timestamp='1353509298' post='1302835290']

May be he knows what he is doing. He just can't buy trophies with money and expect the new managers to perform very well at the drop of a hat.

oka sametha undi kada... pichi mudiri .... edo ayindi anta. alane veedi football results pichi tagaleyya, oka joke chesesadu game ni. No manager in his right frame of mind will even think about taking this vacant manager role. always g* kinda fire unchi perform or sack ante evadu matram vastadu

kani ee mataki aa mata cheppali. chelsea ki glory vachinde veedi valla. if not for his money, i wonder where chelsea would be today. Neverthless its high time for him to get his acts together
[/quote]

After Special one sacked this is Most Worst decision Roman had taken. So embarrassing to Sack RDM one thing i can Say Manager Who take the Opportunity has a Chelsea Manager Will know one day he will defiantly Sacked $s@d . Roman Please Change your Mind and Give time to Manager to Make Chelsea as the Biggest club in the world

[quote name='chittimallu5' timestamp='1353511068' post='1302835486']
Mattayya gadu legend aa :3D_Smiles:
[/quote]

yeah ba He is chelsea player before and won the FA cup , UEFA cup and Supercup with the Club as a manager he Won CL and FA Cup last season

[quote name='chelsea' timestamp='1353511622' post='1302835560']

yeah ba He is chelsea player before and won the FA cup , UEFA cup and Supercup with the Club as a manager he Won CL and FA Cup last season
[/quote]
vadu manager ga 1 yr unnademo anthe kada?

[quote name='chittimallu5' timestamp='1353511778' post='1302835579']
vadu manager ga 1 yr unnademo anthe kada?
[/quote]

8 months as manager but he played as midfielder for chelsea for 6 years

[quote name='cinderella man' timestamp='1353512359' post='1302835666']
8 months as manager but he played as midfielder for chelsea for 6 years
[/quote]
ya adhe...8 months ke legend antunnarenti ani adiga....I dint knew he played for chulski

[quote name='chittimallu5' timestamp='1353510729' post='1302835439']

Red: perfectly said mama...
[/quote]

so what about real madrid the biggest buyer in the world??

its not fair to make RA a sole responsible person for inflation,
after all, all the big clubs are responsible for the inflation

what about arsenal then?? they have the highest price for ticket in the whole PL and the owners doesn't even bother to bring some players..all that they do is to count money

it costs a lot of money for roman for sacking the managers..his passion towards game is unquestionable

but i'm sad with this decison any how

[quote name='chittimallu5' timestamp='1353512434' post='1302835679']
ya adhe...8 months ke legend antunnarenti ani adiga....I dint knew he played for chulski
[/quote]

he was part of chelsea's greatest XI

[quote name='cinderella man' timestamp='1353512797' post='1302835739']

what about arsenal then?? they have the highest price for ticket in the whole PL and the owners doesn't even bother to bring some players..all that they do is to count money

it costs a lot of money for roman for sacking the managers..[color=#ff0000]his passion towards game[/color] is unquestionable

[/quote]
yes real Madrid buys a lot but with the reach they have I think its fairly acceptable....most popular and most successful club in europe adhi....neverthless they are still in debts anuko.....but atleast RM dint sack everyone by thinking money WILL get success....

Arsenal owners are a bloody joke...I never backed them...I like only wenger there

naku aa red dhi ardham aithalle ippatiki kooda.... explain chei

[quote name='chittimallu5' timestamp='1353513011' post='1302835758']
yes real Madrid buys a lot but with the reach they have I think its fairly acceptable....most popular and most successful club in europe adhi....neverthless they are still in debts anuko.....but atleast RM dint sack everyone by thinking money WILL get success....

Arsenal owners are a bloody joke...I never backed them...I like only wenger there

naku aa red dhi ardham aithalle ippatiki kooda.... explain chei
[/quote]

i say so because no owner has done so much to his club than RA

[quote name='cinderella man' timestamp='1353512797' post='1302835739']

it costs a lot of money for roman for sacking the managers..his passion towards game is unquestionable

[/quote]

Even Barcelona had Spend a lot to bring So many players to the Club Even though they have So much home grown talent and Their players are top of the game.the spent more money on players like Ibra,Fab,Sanchez,Alex,Villa No need to mention About RM before JM they sacked lot of managers Also . What ever happen to chelsea is right now is done .Roman know need to bring top level Manager and Give him at least 3 season time no matter what he achieved in this 3 season either win or loss

[quote name='chelsea' timestamp='1353513659' post='1302835842']

Even Barcelona had Spend a lot to bring So many players to the Club Even though they have So much home grown talent and Their players are top of the game.the spent more money on players like Ibra,Fab,Sanchez,Alex,Villa No need to mention About RM before JM they sacked lot of managers Also . What ever happen to chelsea is right now is done .Roman know need to bring top level Manager and Give him at least 3 season time no matter what he achieved in this 3 season either win or loss
[/quote]

rafa benitez is not the right choice imo though he will be appoineted for a short period of time

come back mourinho..pls come back to your beloved club

[quote name='cinderella man' timestamp='1353513873' post='1302835864']

rafa benitez is not the right choice imo though he will be appoineted for a short period of time

come back mourinho..pls come back to your beloved club
[/quote]

Yeah i Hate him i will go for John terry as a Player manager instead of benitez .

Please bring back the special one Give him a long term Contract Players fans and every one will be happy . Jose please come back to london place where you belong to. he is the one of the Reason why i love Chelsea.
Jose will come back to chelsea leaving RM ?