Photography Thread

kakatiya

aa wheel enduku cut chesv...asalu emi supettali anukunav ee pic tho vv.gif

hmm..was too focused to capture the line of toys...missed the wheel

....like the way the toys are displayed on the cart ..... arriving for christmas annatuuu 

hmm..was too focused to capture the line of toys...missed the wheel

....like the way the toys are displayed on the cart ..... arriving for christmas annatuuu 

ithae 18mm lo petti cart tho patu bommalu koda theye eesari vv.gif

ithae 18mm lo petti cart tho patu bommalu koda theye eesari vv.gif

basic lens 18-55mm of canon T2i  ee use chesaa... i did not frame the pic right...will consider the points 

basic lens 18-55mm of canon T2i  ee use chesaa... i did not frame the pic right...will consider the points 

nuvvu ee focal length lo pettav aa lens ni  vv.gif

24 is 38???  

Canon has made cameras with three different sensor sizes: full-frame1.3x, and the cameras listed below with the smallest 1.6x sensors.

The cameras below have a sensor 1.6x smaller than a 35mm film frame. Canon also calls these the APS-C sized sensors.

The dimensions of the sensors in these cameras is about 22.2 x 14.8 mm.

1.6x Crop Factor (What's a Crop Factor?)

Because these sensors are 1.6x smaller than film, they show an area equivalent to the area shown by a lens 1.6x as long on 35mm film.

A 100mm lens on one of these cameras shows the same area of view that a 160mm lens would show on a 35mm film or full-frame camera.

Multiply a lens' focal length by 1.6 to get the focal length of a lens which, when used on a full-frame or 35mm film camera, gives the same angle of view as that lens does on one of these cameras.

Screenshot_11.jpg

(I rounded these to the nearest mm, and I used the more formal factor of 1.62162, which is 36mm/22.2mm.)

Canon has made cameras with three different sensor sizes: full-frame1.3x, and the cameras listed below with the smallest 1.6x sensors.

The cameras below have a sensor 1.6x smaller than a 35mm film frame. Canon also calls these the APS-C sized sensors.

The dimensions of the sensors in these cameras is about 22.2 x 14.8 mm.

1.6x Crop Factor (What's a Crop Factor?)

Because these sensors are 1.6x smaller than film, they show an area equivalent to the area shown by a lens 1.6x as long on 35mm film.

A 100mm lens on one of these cameras shows the same area of view that a 160mm lens would show on a 35mm film or full-frame camera.

Multiply a lens' focal length by 1.6 to get the focal length of a lens which, when used on a full-frame or 35mm film camera, gives the same angle of view as that lens does on one of these cameras.

Screenshot_11.jpg

(I rounded these to the nearest mm, and I used the more formal factor of 1.62162, which is 36mm/22.2mm.)

ok...so though its 24 it actual ....focla length is 38