Group 1 Exams Gurinchi Inpermation Kavali

srikanthraparla

asalu group 1 exams deni gurinchi, syllabus em untadi ,exam pattern enti(enni fafers untayi, enni questions , marks ela untayi, enta ravali ) reservations enta fotai gitanta inpermation edanna unda, maa friend valla akka us lo ne untadi tanu raddam anukuntundi , teliste seppandi fleez

ledu vay nenu us lo unta , vere vallaki kavali evaranna topulu untaru kada exact info dorukuddi ani vesina , website lo emuntadi vay tokka manaki correct ga telidu kada format, enta rvali, negative marks, enta reservations ki fotayi avanni

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][b]APPSC Group – 1 Exam Pattern Details[/b]: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission – APPSC conducts Group – 1 exam for various vacancies in A.P State Government departments. APPSC Group – 1 exam pattern details given below…[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][b]APPSC Group – 1 Exam is Conducted in 3 Stages:[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][b]1) [/b][b]Preliminary Examination (Objective paper)[/b][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][b]2) [/b][b]Main’s Examination (Conventional Type)[/b][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][b]3) [/b][b]Interview/Oral[/b] [b]Test[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][b]1) Preliminary Examination[/b]: The preliminary exam is a screening test which is conducted to shortlist the candidates for the next stage of examination. The exam consists of one objective type paper. Minimum qualifying marks will be given for reservation candidates as per the rules.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][b]P[/b][b]reliminary Examination Subjects, Maximum marks, Time duration details given below:[/b][/size][/font][/color]

[b]Subject[/b] [b]No.of Questions[/b] [b]Maximum Marks[/b] [b]Time Duration[/b] General Studies & Mental Ability

(Objective Type) 150 150 2½ Hours Total 150
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][b]2) Main Examination[/b]: Candidate’s who qualified in preliminary examination will go to second stage i.e Main examination which contains five papers in conventional type & is of degree standard syllabus . The General English paper is of qualifying one and its marks are not counted for final ranking. All the question papers except General English may be answered either in English or Telugu or Urdu chosen by the candidate. Minimum qualifying marks will be given for reservation candidates as per the rules.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][b]Main Examination Subjects, Maximum marks, Time duration details given below:[/b][/size][/font][/color]

[b]Subject[/b] [b]Maximum Marks[/b] [b]Time Duration[/b] General English ([b]Conventional Type[/b]) 150 3 Hours Time Duration for all conventional type Papers
[b]Paper - I[/b] General Essay 150

[b]Paper -II[/b]
i. History & Cultural heritage of India with emphasis on 20th century history of India.
ii. Social history of Andhra Pradesh i.e., the history of various social and cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh
iii. General overview of the Indian Constitution 150
[b]Paper -III[/b]
i) Planning in India & Indian Economy
ii) Land Reforms and social changes in Andhra Pradesh after independence
iii) Andhra Pradesh’s Economy,
present status 150
[b]Paper -IV[/b]
i) The role and impact of Science &Technology in the development of India with emphasis on the applied aspect
ii) General awareness with the modern trends in life sciences.
iii) Development and environmental problems 150

[b]Paper – V[/b]
i) Data appreciation and interpretation
ii) The candidates will be asked to draw their own conclusion from the data presented in the tabular form in graphical or otherwise
iii) Problem solving – duly structured situation will be presented to the candidates and they will be asked to suggest their own solutions to the problem arising out of situation. Alternatively, they may be called upon to prove the understanding of the situation by answering certain searching questions based on the
situation 150
[b]Total[/b] 750
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][b]3) Interview/Oral Test[/b]: Candidate’s who appeared and found eligible in Main exam will be called for Interview which carries 75 marks. In this Interview, the board will test the candidate’s attitude and decision making skills.[/size][/font][/color]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000][size=3]Reservations ante SC 15%, ST 7 % ,BC 25%[/size][/color][/font]