whats your opinion on oujac leaders say no to bandh

palu_perugu_majjiga

now guys tell me

looks like oujac leaders are opened their eyes.
happy to see them saying this words.

why this ideiots did nto open their eyes when people are suffering.

i am still nto beliving these assh****.i do nto trust these guys.because these mother fu**** lot of people suffered.

tell me your honest opinion on this. thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou

ur rt baa...
namakudadhu  velani   konni days  police force unchali anyway i am happy ipatiki aina  leg kinds earth  head meda sky untundi ani  valaki thelisindi good

Ippatikayinaa mana valla thalalu pani chethunnayi, chaduvukunnavadiki chaduvuleni vadiki thedaa kanapaduthundi.... Nenu kevalam bandhlu rally lu chese varini andulo palugune varini matrame antunnanu brothers.....

thappu thelusukoni dhariki vacharuga adhe santhosham. yadaih death tharuvatha inka ekkuva chestham ante scene verela undedhi. thittadam endhukule mama vallani, i'm happy that they've realized their duty and made such a commendable decision. manollalo edhaina koncham gola chesi vishayam cheppalane feeling untadhi. telangana vallane kadhu seemandhra lo kuda ilane jarigindhi. leadership sarigga lenappudu janalu evariki ardhamaindhi vallu chestharu. system lone fault undhile mama vellani ani em labham.  cheers12w

[quote author=AndhraWaalah link=topic=43553.msg393677#msg393677 date=1266827253]
thappu thelusukoni dhariki vacharuga adhe santhosham. yadaih death tharuvatha inka ekkuva chestham ante scene verela undedhi. thittadam endhukule mama vallani, i'm happy that they've realized their duty and made such a commendable decision. manollalo edhaina koncham gola chesi vishayam cheppalane feeling untadhi. telangana vallane kadhu seemandhra lo kuda ilane jarigindhi. leadership sarigga lenappudu janalu evariki ardhamaindhi vallu chestharu. system lone fault undhile mama vellani ani em labham.  cheers12w
[/quote]
u r right mama.i am angry and upset with them.

as students our job is to study nto to fight with them.if they want telangana ok.they have do peacefully.

for callign everything bandh or attacking people.wht they are getting.
some goo dstudents are there ,they want to study.these guys nto allowing them to study.

its irrirating.

cheers12w cheers12w cheers12w cheers12w

I believe, what JAC was doing over the past few months is debatable. Friends, I think this incident was pre-planned and perfectly executed for KCR and Co and unfortunate for JAC. According to me, JAC, especially any student organization are developed/ready to kill someone for there better future.

If you ask me about 'bandh' I'm total against it. As you know, over the past few months really more that 20-30 days Andhra Pradesh people have lost their valuable time. And especially this incident won't deserve AP people to sacrifice one working day! Still JAC has done a reasonable job by announcing "Yadiah chorastha" (a place where he commited sucide.)

I don't understand, why JAC is not forcing KCR and Co to announce something they might has thought of Telangana after it got separated. I mean how they going to make T-state develop ki some manifesto.

[quote author=palu_perugu_majjiga link=topic=43553.msg393679#msg393679 date=1266827483]
u r right mama.i am angry and upset with them.

as students our job is to study nto to fight with them.if they want telangana ok.they have do peacefully.

for callign everything bandh or attacking people.wht they are getting.
some goo dstudents are there ,they want to study.these guys nto allowing them to study.

its irrirating.

cheers12w cheers12w cheers12w cheers12w
[/quote]Yeah its true that these so called students have created a lot of inconvenience to many. We need clearly defined laws to contain any activities creating public inconvenience. Nobody or group should be empowered to play with general pubic and their daily business. Everybody should have a right to protest without any impact on the daily life of general public. It shud apply to all the regions accross AP and all India for that matter.

[quote author=AndhraWaalah link=topic=43553.msg393686#msg393686 date=1266828349]
Yeah its true that these so called students have created a lot of inconvenience to many. We need clearly defined laws to contain any activities creating public inconvenience. Nobody or group should be empowered to play with general pubic and their daily business. Everybody should have a right to protest without any impact on the daily life of general public. It shud apply to all the regions accross AP and all India for that matter.
[/quote]

u r right.let them split teh andhra or do what ever they want.why students commiting sucide.
have you seen any political leader died so for.all political leadrs are studying.why they did nto commit sucide.
i dont understand this

[quote author=Wave-Swing link=topic=43553.msg393683#msg393683 date=1266827922]
I believe, what JAC was doing over the past few months is debatable. Friends, I think this incident was pre-planned and perfectly executed for KCR and Co and unfortunate for JAC. According to me, JAC, especially any student organization are developed/ready to kill someone for there better future.

If you ask me about 'bandh' I'm total against it. As you know, over the past few months really more that 20-30 days Andhra Pradesh people have lost their valuable time. And especially this incident won't deserve AP people to sacrifice one working day! Still JAC has done a reasonable job by announcing "Yadiah chorastha" (a place where he commited sucide.)

I don't understand, why JAC is not forcing KCR and Co to announce something they might has thought of Telangana after it got separated. I mean how they going to make T-state develop ki some manifesto.

[/quote]

see one student commit sucide.the kcr did not respond.what is this.he is sitting in ac rooms and discussing about telangana.

we have to kill these plotical leaders man.

[quote author=palu_perugu_majjiga link=topic=43553.msg393691#msg393691 date=1266829324]
see one student commit sucide.the kcr did not respond.what is this.he is sitting in ac rooms and discussing about telangana.

we have to kill these plotical leaders man.
[/quote]

Good you got what I was taking about.

Firstly, I don't understand why KCR must comment on this issue. Officially he is not behind the JAC. Personaly, he would like the agitation to be continued on and on. But thanks to JAC for realizing what they are capable of- achieving things in a peaceful manner (shanthi yathra), it doubt it won't go long enough.

Secondly, KCR is not the only one behind T-state. If he would have to comment, he just sympathize in couple of sentences and rushes with his routine work (blaming others.)

Finally, JAC must demand what KCR and Co or any other parties or personals thinking about Telangana after separation.

Dude, this issue went par away from political issue. What do you think if KCR step back (as he did after returning from Delhi), JAC going to follow him? JAC are young blood, they need to question their wisdom!

[quote author=palu_perugu_majjiga link=topic=43553.msg393661#msg393661 date=1266826192]
now guys tell me

i am still nto beliving these assh****.i do nto trust these guys.because these mother fu**** lot of people suffered.

[/quote]

morning annaya how ru by the way...

veelu mararu anukunava ledhu vellu padayatra ani vullu thirigaru kada ekkada velaki response sarigha raledu andhukey budhi vachindhi naakodukulaki,ippuddu thelisi vachindhi chaduvu viluva.. andhukey eee natakalu...nina evado adighi untadu yadiah photos and all those shit antha ela vachindhi mee dhagariki ani... andhukey calmgha eee dialougues anthey ,,rendu rojulu aghu malli start chestharu...........

[quote author=Wave-Swing link=topic=43553.msg393698#msg393698 date=1266830170]
Good you got what I was taking about.

Firstly, I don't understand why KCR must comment on this issue. Officially he is not behind the JAC. Personaly, he would like the agitation to be continued on and on. But thanks to JAC for realizing what they are capable of- achieving things in a peaceful manner (shanthi yathra), it doubt it won't go long enough.

Secondly, KCR is not the only one behind T-state. If he would have to comment, he just sympathize in couple of sentences and rushes with his routine work (blaming others.)

Finally, JAC must demand what KCR and Co or any other parties or personals thinking about Telangana after separation.

Dude, this issue went par away from political issue. What do you think if KCR step back (as he did after returning from Delhi), JAC going to follow him? JAC are young blood, they need to question their wisdom!
[/quote]

YES DUDE YOUR RIGHT.

LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR HE IS OFFICIALLY SUPPORTING THEM.HE IS THE ONE SPONSRING THE MONEY AS WELL.

DO YOU THINK WHEN STUDENTS CALL FOR TELANGANA BANDH WILL IT WORK.

WHO WILL LISTEN TO STUDENTS BANDH.

WITH OUT POLITICAL LEADERS SUPPORT BANDH WILL BE FAILURE.

MAY BE THEY CALL ONE DAY BANDH IT WILL BE SUCEESFUL,BUT NOT EACH AND EVERY DAY IT WILL BE SUCEESFUL.

MAY BE I AM WRONG POINTING KCR.

ALL THE POLITICAL LEADERS IN TELANGA IS RESPONSIBLE.TDP,CONGRESS AND TRS ALL ARE RESPONSIBLE.

WHO MOTIVATED THESE STUDENTS.THESE POLITICAL LEADERS MOTIVATED THEM TO DO THIS WAY.

FIRST OF ALL WHO THIS OUJAC ,WHY EVERY STUDENT HAS TO LISTEN TO THEM.

DO IT PEACEFULLY.WHY THESE GUYS ARE ATTACKING NEAR BY SHOPS OF OU.
WHAT RIGTH THEY HAVE TO DO IT.BECAUSE POLITICAL LEASDERS ARE ASKING THEM TO DO IT.THEY ARE DOING.
MAY BE FEW ICNIDENTS THEY ARE DOIGN ON THEIR OWN.

IF I WRITE ALL THIS IT TAKES ANOTEHR 2 PAGES

[quote author=palu_perugu_majjiga link=topic=43553.msg393661#msg393661 date=1266826192]
now guys tell me

[/quote]

yemo..yedhi kooda nammataniki ledhu...nijam gaane over chesthunnamani kastha thaggaro....[b][color=red]inkevaraina veella ni thagge la chesaro....[/color][/b]leka kastha thaggi malli start cheyyalanukuntunnaro theleedhu....anything is possible...