My Life Story

anji333

[quote name='GatisKandis' timestamp='1358785725' post='1303145715']
stand on it..rest follows
[/quote]
Yes sure..because fo that only.
If one person come and meet me or work with me or friendship with me..
they never leave mee.
Thts secret of my success...thts it..
to be honest UK market anta goppaga ledu ippudu...so 2012-2013 turnover coming down to 150K...

[quote name='avinash00111' timestamp='1358786218' post='1303145757']
hey@ ilovemyname neku veedu mail chesada?ela unadu anta....emantunnadu...
[/quote]
ya chesaadu bro..have some conversation through emails..
Even he is not in a position to think or decide to choose on which technology, need to learn and apply jobs..
I told him very clearly, I am not well aware of indian job market. what ever you choose, will give UK experience ani.
Meantime, will check with my known friends in India ani cheppa..

baaga low confident ga vunnadu, as he needs some money in hand to join a course or manage experience documents, if he get a job. Valla friend evaro mana vaadi situation choosi informatica free ga chebutaanu annadu anta...lets see..
Anyway, he provided his contact number, after finish my job today, or tomorrow morning, will give a call to him.
Hope for the best..

oh its veybad yar...single ga unnapudu problems face cheyadam easyne but after marriage chala kastam...nenu msgs pettanu no repl..may be he will give by tom....

[quote name='Ilovmyname' timestamp='1358775172' post='1303144934']
nuvvu konnallu UK Lo vunnav gaa..if u want I could provide some IT experience during that period. In that way I could help you...
Please drop an email to nivasp4uatgmaildotcom
Wish you all the best for future endeavours...don't loose your hope...and dont come out from battle ground until you own it...
[/quote]
mama i appreciate u......

[quote name='avinash00111' timestamp='1358786450' post='1303145771']
if vadu mail chesthe contact number unte iv bayya...i wanna talk to him...
[/quote]
PM chesaa choodu

very nice to hear that....success mantra adhey :)...no worries neeku thelisindhey kada up's down's untayi....cheers mate
[quote name='Ilovmyname' timestamp='1358785870' post='1303145727']
Yes sure..because fo that only.
If one person come and meet me or work with me or friendship with me..
they never leave mee.
Thts secret of my success...thts it..
to be honest UK market anta goppaga ledu ippudu...so 2012-2013 turnover coming down to 150K...
[/quote]

[quote name='avinash00111' timestamp='1358786753' post='1303145790']
oh its veybad yar...single ga unnapudu problems face cheyadam easyne but after marriage chala kastam...nenu msgs pettanu no repl..may be he will give by tom....
[/quote]
ya...and problems lo vunnappude...anni vastaayyi..and appude..andaru dooram avutaaru..anni negative gaane jarugutuntaayi...
yes he left for the day. will come back tomorrow.

[quote name='GatisKandis' timestamp='1358786886' post='1303145800']
very nice to hear that....success mantra adhey :)...no worries neeku thelisindhey kada up's down's untayi....cheers mate
[/quote]
yes..Thank you.
And i never worried about my business, as naaku devudu nenu anukonna daanikante yekkuve ichaadu..
assalu nenu yeppudu foreign vastaanu ani kaani...ila software consultant avutaani ani anukoledu,,as I came from middle class back ground..So I am very very much happy, what I have now.

[quote name='Ilovmyname' timestamp='1358787205' post='1303145819']
yes..Thank you.
And i never worried about my business, as naaku devudu nenu anukonna daanikante yekkuve ichaadu..
assalu nenu yeppudu foreign vastaanu ani kaani...ila software consultant avutaani ani anukoledu,,as I came from middle class back ground..So I am very very much happy, what I have now.
[/quote]
If you are really that much happy then help this kind of people ...it seems you already discussed with this guy....

• Upvote 1

nice

P.S: nice thread nice thread nice thread but sry for the TS situation
[quote name='Ilovmyname' timestamp='1358787205' post='1303145819']
yes..Thank you.
[/quote]