7 Days Remaining For The Windows/active Directory Class

Dascase

Based on the request from my prior VMware candidates, I'm planning to conduct one another [b]Windows Server and Active directory [/b]crash course. This is a course that covers the most important topics, one needs to know for attending an interview as well as to work on a Windows Sever environment. This is a 25 hours course ( Only on weekends). Students who attend this class says, this was the best class they every attended and they learned something that they would have never learned otherwise. This will be the 3rd class of this sort that I'm conducting in last 2 years. [u][u]This is not a regular class that happens every month[/u][/u]. Contact [b][email="[email protected]"][color="#0f72da"][email protected][/color][/email][/b] for more details and course modules. [b]Call 609-851-9406[/b] if you like to speak with the instructor. Learn how to setup Microsoft Active/Passive clusters, Configure, DNS, DFS and DHCP. Learn how active directory works. Worth for the money..One of the best classes that won't come often