[b]1. [/b][b]Passport and Passport copies of all pages[/b]
[b]2. [/b][b]I-797 – Original[/b]
[b]3. [/b][b]DS-160 confirmation page (Barcode printout)[/b]
[b]4. [/b][b]Original interview appointment letter[/b]
[b]5. [/b][b]I-129 &H1B cover letter[/b]
[b]6. [/b][b]Copy of LCA[/b]
[b]7. [/b][b]Pay stubs for the last 2 years[/b]
[b]8. [/b][b]Employer letter/ Employment Verification Letter[/b]
[b]9. [/b][b]Client Letter – Make sure Client mention Petitioner’s name in the Letter[/b]
[b]10. [/b][b]Vendor letter[/b]
[b]11. [/b][b]Employer agreement / Employment contract letter signed by you and Employer Company (Original) / Contract between candidate and petitioner[/b]
[b]12. [/b][b]Experience letter[/b]
[b]13. [/b][b]Project documents[/b]
[b]14. [/b][b]Organization Structure[/b]
[b]15. [/b][b]Employer Tax returns 3 years and financial statements[/b]
[b]16. [/b][b]Quarterly unemployment wage reports for last 6 quarters and Employers list (Org chart)[/b]
[b]17. [/b][b]Notarized list of all employees from my company at the listed job site with specified information about each employee[/b]
[b]18. [/b][b]H1B data collection and filing fee exemption supplement[/b]
[b]19. [/b][b]H classification supplement to form I129[/b]
[b]20. [/b][b]H1B visa petition and supporting docs filed with USCIS[/b]
[b]21. [/b][b]SOW (Vendor - Client) / Contract between vendor and client – IF Possible[/b]
[b]22. [/b][b]Work Orders / Purchase order (Employer - Vendor)[/b]
[b]23. [/b][b]Contract between petitioner and vendor[/b]
[b]24. [/b][b]Proof of payment[/b]
[b]25. [/b][b]Letters verifying your employment history and specific work skills (promotion/ appreciation/project certification letters) (if available/applicable)[/b]
[b]26. [/b][b]W2’s and Tax Returns (for the entire period of your stay in USA)[/b]
[b]27. [/b][b]Bank statements for last 2 years highlighting Direct deposits [/b]
[b]28. [/b][b]Previous I-797A and LCA (If any)[/b]
[b]29. [/b][b]Updated Resume[/b]
[b]30. [/b][b]I 20's (All Original)[/b]
[b]31. [/b][b]OPT Cards[/b]
[b]32. [/b][b]Work location pictures[/b]
[b]33. [/b][b]Client ID/Badge, Employer ID/Badge[/b]
[b]34. [/b][b]Timesheets[/b]
[b]35. [/b][b]Client location photos (optional)[/b]
[b]36. [/b][b]Two passport size photographs as per specification[/b]
[b]37. [/b][b]Work Experience Certificates, reference letters, appreciation certificates from previous employer/s (from the start of your career)[/b]
[b]38. [/b][b]All Original Academic Credentials along with mark sheets(MS, BTECH, INTER, 10th)[/b]
[b]39. [/b][b]SSN card[/b]
[b]40. [/b][b]Drivers license[/b]
[b]41. [/b][b]A detail report on the project that you will work on at client including the technical details, timeline, current status, employees assigned etc. / Status Reports[/b]

[color=#FF0000][size=6][b]VISA Interview Questions:[/b][/size][/color]

[b][color=#000080][size=4]MASTERS Questions:[/size][/color][/b]

[b][size=4]• Did you do your master's in United States? / Did you study in US?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• How long u been in states?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• What is your highest degree?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• What was your major?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Where did you do your Masters? / Which university?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• When did you complete your MS? / When did you graduate?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Can I see your MS certificate?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Any Specific/ specialization courses u did in MS?[/size][/b]

[b][color=#000080][size=4]OPT Questions:[/size][/color][/b]

[b][size=4]• What did you do after your Master's or Graduation?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Where did you start working? / To which company did you start working?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Which companies you worked for prior to the current employer company?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Was your role in your previous job was xxxxx?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Who have been your employers since you graduated?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• For which company did you work in the past?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• What were you doing before you were with your employer?[/size][/b]

[b][color=#000080][size=4]H1B Questions:[/size][/color][/b]

[b][size=4]• How long you been working in United States?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Is this your first H-1b?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Since how long have you been on H1?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• From which place did you come to Canada? / Where did you come from?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Where you on different project than the project when your petitioner filed you H-1B?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Are you applying for the same company or other?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• What visa were you in USA before? On F1 - now on H1B status, came here for H1B stamping[/size][/b]

[b][color=#000080][size=4]PERSONAL:[/size][/color][/b]

[b][size=4]• Where do you live? / Where do you stay?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Are you married?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Do you have any arrested history or did any law enforcement officials contacted you? Never sir.[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• When you last visited India?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Have you ever been out of the country?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• What is your location right now?[/size][/b]

[b][color=#000080][size=4]EMPLOYER Questions:[/size][/color][/b]

[b][size=4]• Are you working with XXXX company ? / Who is your employer? / Whom do you work for? / Who is petitioning for you today? / Who is your petitioner?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Where is your employer located?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Who is your CEO?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Address of employer[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• What is your qualification for this job?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• What is your employer business? / What's your employer? / What does your employer do? / What is your company about?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• What do you do for your company? / What are your duties/roles and responsibilities? / What is your title and what do u do for your employer? / What is your designation? / What is your job? / What is your role in your company?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Can you please elaborate the duties?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• How much duration u r working with your employer? / How long you been working with your employer? / When did you join your employer?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• What is your annual salary? / How much do you get paid? / How much is your income? / What is your pay?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Do you discuss pay and wages with your employer? Yes, I do discuss, but as of now, am very happy with what he is paying.[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Why is your salary fluctuating? Why there is deduction on paystubs? / Why so much change in salary?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Show me ur bank statements[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Why is your pay less in last year W2?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Show me your W2 worked for your employer.[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Show me your pay stubs[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Where do you work at?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• How do you like xxxxx place?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Do you have any issues/problems with your employer?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• How do you get your work assignments?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Does your employer know about your projects?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Whom do you report to? What you will report to your employer?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• How do you report to your employer? - Weekly status call, biweekly status report, stand-up calls when necessary[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Who will allocate the work? XXX person from my company and XXX manager from client will co-ordinate and XXX person from my company will allocate the work.[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Is there any gap (sitting idle) during change of the clients? / Are you on bench? / Does your company ever bench you?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• I can see that your employer does not pay on time? No I get pay on time. (Please be more confident this time. Say it’s always on time)[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Does your employer maintain employer-employee relationship? How?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• How many employees does your employer have, and any one work in same location with you?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• How your employer and Vendor are related?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Are you satisfied with all the companies you work or worked for?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Are you happy with your employer?[/size][/b]

[b][color=#000080][size=4]CLIENT Questions:[/size][/color][/b]

[b][size=4]• From what time who have been working with your current client?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• How long with client and employer? / Same time with employer and Client?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Do you have an end client? Do you have client letter?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Who is your End client?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• What do they do?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• How long you been working with your end client? / How many months you worked for this client? / How much duration you are working with Client?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Do you travel to client place? / Do you travel every week to client location?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• What is your position with the client?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Where is your client located?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• How far Client is from your place?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Do you work at a client site?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Any other employees working from your company at client?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• What do you work at Client? / What is your work at client location?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]Explain same as in client letter[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Do you have supervisor/manager at XXX client and what is his name?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• How long is the project with your client[/size][/b]

[b][color=#000080][size=4]VENDOR Questions:[/size][/color][/b]

[b][size=4]• Do you have vendor? / Do you have any layers?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• What does your vendor do?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Do you have any one between your client and employer[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• How come your Vendor found your client?[/size][/b]

[b][color=#000080][size=4]PER DIEM Questions:[/size][/color][/b]

[b][size=4]Why per diem is on your pay stub? (It does not count as salary. Your salary has to match or exceed the salary listed on the LCA)[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]Why you didn’t have per diem earlier?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]Why it’s only starting from this year?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]Why you dint have per diem when project started?[/size][/b]

[b][color=#000080][size=4]BACHELORS/F1 VISA Questions:[/size][/color][/b]

[b][size=4]• Where you did your bachelors? Is it technical?[/size][/b]

[b][size=4]• Did you do your undergraduate in US? [/size][/b]

[b][size=6][color=#FF0000]PIMS[/color][/size][/b]

Note: Make sure that you Verify PIMS by sending an email to [email protected].

PIMS (verifying the details of approved petitions through the Petition Information Management Service (PIMS) via the Consular Consolidated Database (CCD)

Send this 1 week prior to your appointment to avoid 2-3 days of delay after your visa interview.
You will not get any response from the consulate but it works.

[b]TO:[/b] [b][email="[email protected],%20%[email protected]"][email protected], [/email][/b]
[email="[email protected],%20%[email protected]"][email protected][/email]

Hi Sir/Madam,

I am XXX bearing Indian passport: XXX, I have an appointment for visa stamping on [b]XXX[/b], I would like to verify my information in [b]PIMS[/b] database.

Please find the attached petition (I-797) and appointment confirmation for more details.

Details:
Appointment confirmation:
Receipt Number:
Petitioner:

Beneficiary:
Passport Number:
DOB:
Classification:
Starting Validity Date:
Ending Validity Date:

Thank you!
XXX

[b][size=6][color=#FF0000]CLIENT QUESTIONS:[/color][/size][/b]

In case consulate send an email to Client for further processing. You may prepare your answers and send them to your Client manager if he/she is okay with it to reply as you mention. Here are the list of questions:

· [b]Who (you/preferred vendor/petitioner) supervises the applicant, and is such supervision off-site or on-site?[/b]
• [b]Who does the applicant report to for work assignments?[/b]

• [b]Who completes the applicant’s progress reviews?[/b]

[b]Who reports to the Client Manager? How often Client manager being reported?[/b]

· [b]If the supervision is off-site and performed by the petitioner, how does the petitioner maintain such supervision i.e. weekly calls, reporting to the main office routinely, or site visits by the petitioner?[/b]
[b]Ans: Bi-weekly status reports and status calls as needed.[/b]
· [b]Who has the right to control the work of the applicant on a day-to-day basis if such control is required?[/b]
[b]Ans: Both. Applicant employerand Client[/b]
· [b]Who determines the direction of the project?[/b]
[b]Ans: Client[/b]
· [b]Who determines the applicant’s daily activities?[/b]
[b]Ans: Employer[/b]
· [b]Who provides the tools or instrumentalities for the applicant to perform the duties of employment?[/b]
[b]Ans: Both. Employer and Client[/b]
· [b]Who hires, pays, and has the ability to fire the applicant?[/b]
· [b]Who claims the beneficiary for tax purposes?[/b]
· [b]Who provides the beneficiary with employee benefits?[/b]

[b][color=#FF0000][size=6]LITTLE TIP:[/size][/color][/b]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3][b][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Main thing I noticed is to have a smile on the face and answer clearly in whatever VO asks and BE CONFIDENT and[i] Try to be as cool as possible.[/i][/font][/size][/b][/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3][b][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Trust in God. Carry as many documents as you can. Be confident while answering and answer them in a short sentence.[/font][/size][/b]

[b][color=#FF0000][size=6][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Loomis Email Details:[/font][/size][/color][/b]

[b][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Loomis email address for VISA pickup: [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email][/font][/size][/b]

[b][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]If you see waybill # in the Applicant summary section when you login using this link:[/font][/size][/b]

[b][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][url="https://usvisa-info.com/en-CA/selfservice/ss_country_welcome"]https://usvisa-info....country_welcome[/url][/font][/size][/b]

[b][size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]If yes, go to loomis directly with the waybill #. It might not be available on the same day when you receive the email but you will get it next day for sure. [/font][/size][/b][/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Wish you all the best for your VISA Interview.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Cheers!!![/size][/font]

• 2 years later...