Urgent Help Plzz....h4 To H1

Rate this topic

Esmart

I had an employer,he gave me the list of document...the documents which i dont have,

[list=1]
[*]Letter from the end client and middle vendor specifying the title, location, duties, details of the project you are working on – More important - How?
[*]Copy of Social Security Card - ?
[*]Timesheets (recent 3-4) - ?
[*]Please list your exact duties/responsibilities with the client - ?
[/list]

[quote name='Esmart' timestamp='1362080667' post='1303345714']
I had an employer,he gave me the list of document...the documents which i dont have,

[list=1]
[*]Letter from the end client and middle vendor specifying the title, location, duties, details of the project you are working on – More important - How?
[/list]
[/quote]

H4 meedha unte, job etla chestham, client etla untadhi raa jeffa ani adugu neeku ee list ichinavadini.... but, SSN maathram apply cheyyochu dependents, mee state website ki poyyi choodu for the process

[quote name='Stellar' timestamp='1362080935' post='1303345732']

H4 meedha unte, job etla chestham, client etla untadhi raa jeffa ani adugu neeku ee list ichinavadini.... but, SSN maathram apply cheyyochu dependents, mee state website ki poyyi choodu for the process
[/quote]

work authorization lekunda SSN apply cheyakudadu stellar

[list=1]
[/list]
[/quote]

aa 4 nuvu cheyalsindi emi ledu...vade chusukovali

nee resume batti 4th point ki vadu job desc create chesukuntadu

[quote name='CASANOVA' timestamp='1362082136' post='1303345870']
work authorization lekunda SSN apply cheyakudadu stellar
[/quote]

avunaa!!! emo le nuvve correct ayundochu, naaku endhuko maa colleague valla wife ki SSN kosam try chesadu ani gurthu, probably appatike aame ki work authorization vachuntadhi..... so dependents ki kooda istharu anukunna.... [img]http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/2346/avs.gif[/img]

[quote name='Stellar' timestamp='1362082257' post='1303345883']
avunaa!!! emo le nuvve correct ayundochu, naaku endhuko maa colleague valla wife ki SSN kosam try chesadu ani gurthu, probably appatike aame ki work authorization vachuntadhi..... so dependents ki kooda istharu anukunna.... [img]http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/2346/avs.gif[/img]
[/quote]

mee colelgue L1 lo untey.. dependent ki L2 visa vastadi and she can also work.

kaani. H1 meeda untey.. no SSN for the H4 people..
Driving license kosam.. SSN Ledhu ani Letter teesukovali .. usually H4 vaalki..

[list=1]
[/list]
[/quote]

Well If you are filing a H1 with this company from the H4 Visa... Basically you are wasting some money ..

Al these documetns are Required for People who already got an existing work permit and working in this country.

If you are a dependent currently and yo uare planning to apply for a new H1 B..
Your employer need to start creating a new job description in his company and you need to create a Resume to match the description of the position created in the company.

So then he will file for an LCA based on wher you can work. in case of H4--> H1..
Its always the location where the Consulting company Office is located.
You don;t get an SSN until your H1 B application is approved and that too after approval, you can get it from October 1st only.

So start preparing a Resume with technologies you are good at.. and ask a better employer if they can file a new H1 application for you with the Descrition you had on your resume.

aa paina . vaadiki Dabbulu entha ivvali.. vaadu lawyer fees ani.. inka anni vishayalu . chataprakaram neram..
so aa vishyamlo.. its always .. nuvvu vaadiki dabbulu ichinattuga proofs emi undavu..