Are O Ntv Jaafaga Dammu Unte?

Uday_Reddy553

[color=#000000]
Hi Ntv ,[/color]
[color=#000000]
What you think about ur channel , If u have guts to show the truth , why don't you target corrupt Jagan. I don't have any words to scold ur channel .That stupid bastard channel you are..How much you take money to show this show . If any personal problems for you from NTR . Please don't hurt fans .It is your opion pillakaki but for many million fans he is Hero. How much money did u donate the flood victims and so on . He is using Nadumuri Name ok fine because in that he is a part of NTR family not only balakrishna. Many people are coming from family Background if you don't have a talent u cant success in Industry you can use as entry point but u cant survive in Industry without talent. After seeing this kind of news channel . I will tell to every friend of mine not to watch the Ntv in the future . If u want really TRP ratings show corrupt ministers and MLAs stories . Worst channel i never seen . If have really courage enable the comments. You will see the really fans of NTR. You are saying because of the star directors he got hits , when they are making movies they are not star directors. Show the truth to people . People are lossing hope on NEWS channels. Current sariga unddadam ledu and water tagadaniki dorakadam ledu konni villages lo dani meeda focus cheyi raa ante okka vekthi meeda focus chestavu endi raa jaafafa. Dont make place in that channels list.[/color]
[color=#000000]
Thanking You[/color]