H1B

Pekatapaparao

mamalu ..US lo ee company  nunchi aine job osthe .. H1 b ki apply chesykovacha ?

i mean S/W job ?

nenu Uk lo untuna ipudu ..direct ga vellocha leka pothe India velli akkada nunchi vellala ? any idea please ? cheers12w

You need not go to India...Once get H1 approved...You need to get it stamped in US consulate (outside US) before entering US.
This means..you can come from UK also..

Hope this helps..

if you are currently working or studying in UK it should be a good reason for you to attend for US Visa Interview in UK

this happens on case by case basis like for example, if you are attending for H1B interiew and you dont have software degree , they suggest you to attend for visa in India

If you are on temporary visit like 6 months assignment with some company, i dont think you will be allowed to attend for  US Visa in UK

i feel gone are those days when things were very good in Germany , France, UK and Sweden

India is the best place to attend now.. vaste vastadi.. leka pote chstadi.... US ki ravaka povadam koda oka varame  cheers12w cheers12w

naaku S/w degree 2 unnai mama  cheers12w .... thanks for your info.... inka emaina suggestions from members would be great. please do suggest me frnds  cheers12w