Java/j2Ee Discussions

lolliman

Poker game automation .. chala rojul nunchi chesthunna .. time leka ala vundhi ..
java + Ruby selenium driver using ..

thought ela started ante .. Fb lo poker baga adedhanni .. oka sari system daggar nunchi vellalsi vachindhi .. then i lost all the chips on the table .. then started this thought of automation of poker .. :D

are u gonna put all of the hand combinations....and decide if you fold or call /

are u gonna put all of the hand combinations....and decide if you fold or call /

sort of similar conditions ...

currently some of my conditions include -

1) If i have high cards (to make program smart, considering cards > 7 as high cards) then program should blindly press check/call button.
2) If i have high cards and both are same, then keep the game alive (i.e., program should press check/call/raise whatever is necessary to keep the game alive until i catch up).
3) If i have two low cards then press check if possible or press fold button ..

ila konni rules .. n still writing some rules which i think are necessary while playing..

1) If i have high cards (to make program smart, considering cards > 7 as high cards) then program should blindly press check/call button.
2) If i have high cards and both are same, then keep the game alive (i.e., program should press check/call/raise whatever is necessary to keep the game alive until i catch up).

ila konni rules .. n still writing some rules which i think are necessary while playing..

are you gonna inject this app into facebook game??

some more rules:

check for same suited cards higher than 7..

check for consecutive cards higher than 7

check if you hav an  Ace (dont care wat other card is)

Raise if you have a pair in hand (higher than 7)

Raise if you have a total of 20 on both cards

fold if you have a card difference of 4 and both cards are in 2-10 (like 9,2m 7,3, etc)

check if these cards are suited...but if a raise by anyone then fold no matter what

but u can never estimate it out as a human does i think..

are u by any means considering...a single pack--strategy and card count technique on it?

are you gonna inject this app into facebook game??

no .. no such idea for now .. and i do not know how that is possible on Fb server :D

:3D_Smiles:  :3D_Smiles_38:

some more rules:

check for same suited cards higher than 7..
check for consecutive cards higher than 7
check if you hav an  Ace (dont care wat other card is)

Raise if you have a pair in hand (higher than 7)
Raise if you have a total of 20 on both cards

fold if you have a card difference of 4 and both cards are in 2-10 (like 9,2m 7,3, etc)
check if these cards are suited...but if a raise by anyone then fold no matter what

are u by any means considering...a single pack--strategy and card count technique on it?

nice .. some rules are interesting .. but it seems to be aggressive style of play :D

Yes , I completely agree. But just that one time crazy thought to automate the game is still keeping me on the proj ..

No .. avi ento kooda sariga thelidhu .. :D

nice .. some rules are interesting .. but it seems to be aggressive style of play :D

Yes , I completely agree. But just that one time crazy thought to automate the game is still keeping me on the proj ..

No .. avi ento kooda sariga thelidhu .. :D

aggressive..depending on the blinds of the table..

there is a whole odds calculator thing for poker on all hands...i think if you download tht thing..and play(build ur program) as per the winning odds rating.....you will be in profit..given any day. if only tht is ur motive(being profit)

very good thot to-do self projects. keep up the good work..good luck.

wish i can do somethin lik this

aggressive..depending on the blinds of the table..

there is a whole odds calculator thing for poker on all hands...i think if you download tht thing..and play(build ur program) as per the winning odds rating.....you will be in profit..given any day. if only tht is ur motive(being profit)

very good thot to-do self projects. keep up the good work..good luck.
wish i can do somethin lik this

thanks vikuba .. i will check that one ..

but my motive is fair play .. and keeping it as human as poss.. !

thank you :) ATB !

thanks vikuba .. i will check that one ..

but my motive is fair play .. and keeping it as human as poss.. !

thank you :) ATB !

are u a gambler outside ?