Urgent: India Travel And H1B Visa Stamping Question

Rate this topic

pedda puli

Bhayya,

I am travelling to india in the month of october for my sisters marriage. I recently transfered my H1B to indian MNC after transfer i got 1 year visa which is valid till april 17th 2014. If i am travelling to india in october i will need to go for stamping Can someone please tell me if it is Safe to go for stamping in october 2013. I am asking this question because i will be having 5-6 months of H1B validity at the time of stamping. please bhayya someone reply if you know the answer.

Urgent ani enduku annanu ante i will need to start the process now itself as my client need to temporarily adjust someone in my position if i am on vacation.

Thanks in advance..............

[quote name='pedda puli' timestamp='1370118041' post='1303813384']
please guys, reply with ur answers. I am going to india after 3 1/2 years................ so a little bit excited. &D_@@
[/quote]

bayya ekkada issue ante nuv velltam manav ga

try canada

if you have time you can apply for xtension in oct (which is 6 months before april) take your new approval for stamping.

In general even if you step in US before a day of your H1 expiry they will allow you kani manam bayapadatam