H4- F1 Visa Interview Question..plz Help!

Rate this topic

ravibabu1985

Hello Friends,

maa friend H4 meedha unnadu and planning to convert to F1 Visa..konni questions unnai please advice, meeku telisthe...

maa friend H4 meedha unnadu , F1 stamping ki india velli chepinchukodamu anukontunadu, valla univ lo funding vachindhi, so, india velli stamping athie fast ga untundhi ga anni... deeni meedha koncham help kavali..

1. in case vo asks, why do you want to convert to F1, when you can study in H4 ante?? I am planning to show my employment and graduate assistantship letter and tell him that, i want to support myself and to be eligible for GA, I need to be on F1.. ee answer okay na VO question ki??

2. 'Potential Immigrant ' kadhu anni ela prove cheyali.. ante spouse already H1 meedha unnaru..inka GC apply cheyaledhu...ee point ela prove cheyali...

evarikanna telisthe please help...

• 1 month later...

HI Ravi,

First ques ki ans: Neeku GA scholarship vunte, research work lo assistant at a professor and I need to be in F1 status to work as a GA.

Second ques: edi chaala typical ques, but you have to do your best to show your connection with your home country..and convince them that you return to home country with spouse. GC inkaa start cheyyaledu kabatti oka vidangaa + point. WE have no intention to immigrate to USA, we are planning to go come back to our home country as soon as I finish my studies, and no one applied for permanent immigration for us.