Ms In Biology ,h1B In It (H1B Visa Chances)?

Rate this topic

alekyareddy

I did Btech Biotechnology and Master's Industrial Technology. When applying for H1B visa my lawyer from Murthy asked me for any related courses I have done in either btech or MS. I gave some computer lab courses we did in first two semesters in Anna University and I have taken a SAS course in MS So I related these three courses with the current IT field and job description I am working. I got visa but still there is every chance of getting RFE.

[quote name='alekyareddy' timestamp='1372354566' post='1303896431']
How is Visa Chances For this kind of scenario???
[/quote]

n[size=5]ee case la SAS ayithey better,..adi IT kindhaki achina.. phd in biology, pharmacy and chemistry chesetollu SAS pharma, healthcare side potharu...masthu mandhi unnari nee lakka...iga don't worry..job la already unnava?[/size]

[quote name='ICANWIN' timestamp='1372394000' post='1303898658']
no big deal...chala mandi unnaru bio /pharm background to visa vachinavallu it lo ...manchi lawyer and employer to h1 cheyinchuko
[/quote]

&D_@@[size=4] [/size]
nene unna

• Upvote 1

[quote name='karuninchina_kama_sastry' timestamp='1372385921' post='1303898294']
n[size=5]ee case la SAS ayithey better,..adi IT kindhaki achina.. phd in biology, pharmacy and chemistry chesetollu SAS pharma, healthcare side potharu...masthu mandhi unnari nee lakka...iga don't worry..job la already unnava?[/size]
[/quote]
Ya Yet to join,Thanks.

[quote name='V r 1' timestamp='1372360794' post='1303897001']
I did Btech Biotechnology and Master's Industrial Technology. When applying for H1B visa my lawyer from Murthy asked me for any related courses I have done in either btech or MS. I gave some computer lab courses we did in first two semesters in Anna University and I have taken a SAS course in MS So I related these three courses with the current IT field and job description I am working. I got visa but still there is every chance of getting RFE.
[/quote]
What is that RFE thing?

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='alekyareddy' timestamp='1373030379' post='1303921640']
What is that RFE thing?
[/quote]

RFE - Request for Evidence..

RFE anedhi . nuvuvu Visa ki aply chesaka.. USCIS mee application meeda emina addiotnal ingformation or questions untey.. meeku h1 file cehsina Employers ki pampistaaru..

Meeru MS <,US lo chesi untey.... talk to an immigrant lawyer and ask them the chances and the risk around that..

If you got a Good job.. Try to file for the H1 thru a reputed company and take the opinion from 2 lawyers..

P.s.:: If this is your real name.. try to change it in the public forums..
Never keep a real name in public forums..