Job Board For International Students In Usa, Optbuzz

techfetch

It is with great pleasure and pride that we would like to announce our company OPTBuzZ, OPTBuzZ is a Job Board and a Social Network for OPT Students.
[indent=1]· Browse thousands of jobs for entry level vacancies for Java developers, web developers,.Net developers, Oracle application developers, QA tester, Business Analyst and many more[i].[/i][/indent]
[indent=1]· Behind the curtains, I and our team study job seekers skills and expertise, career aspirations and use our expertise and professional network to match with current job vacancies and forward it to potential employers.[/indent]
[indent=1]· You will also be part of huge community of other OPT students and keep yourself up to date on the current Job market, Immigration updates, Interview Q & A’s, access to trainers and other technical experts, browse thousands of jobs posted by employers looking to hire OPT students.[/indent]
Please visit our web site [url="http://www.optbuzz.com/"]www.optbuzz.com[/url] to know more about our services and feel free to ask any queries related about job searching issues, job related training and we will be happy to help.