How To Get Approved I140

Rate this topic

jsk423

baaabulu...naa i140 approve ayi almost 1year ayyindi but maa employer gaadini adigite ivvatam ledu nenu emp change avudam anukuntunna ipudu ...maa employer gaadini adigite edo sollu kodutunnaadu kani ivvadam ledu and nenu emp change antay inka sachina ivvadu ...em cheyyali ...help pls

[quote name='AutoNagarSurya' timestamp='1375402943' post='1304050980']
nee I94 number and other details immigration authorities ki pampisthe vallu istharu nee 140 copy

I can get more details if you need
[/quote]

Details cheppu bhayya please. nenu kooda same situation lo vunna. I-140 approve ayyindi and 6yrs H1 expire ayyi, recent ga 3 yrs extension vachindi. Thanks bhayya.

FOIA gurinchi google cheyyi...freedom of infromation act kinda u can apply and get a "copy" of the approved i-140...details google cheyyi for step by step process i'll see if i can find anything

[color=#000000][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Hi, [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]I have used this FOIA feature for my PERM and I-140 approval docs from CIS. For that, I had send G639 form with all filled details and sent to the CIS address. After 1 week, I have got a tracking # for it and I used to check it from CIS site under FOIA section. After 4 weeks, I have got a DVD with a bunch of approval docs in a PDF format. That's it. CIS won't inform the employer about our request for sure.Hope this helps.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]source:[/size][/font][/color][url="http://www.trackitt.com/uk-discussion-forums/i485-eb/1174530515/foia-i140-copy-request"]http://www.trackitt.com/uk-discussion-forums/i485-eb/1174530515/foia-i140-copy-request[/url]