2013-14 Official Football Thread. All Leagues Discussed

chittimallu8

[quote name='jack9' timestamp='1380686044' post='1304336851']
any liverpool fans here?
[/quote]not really a fan but i will be happy to see reds back glorious again.

• Upvote 1

[quote name='chittimallu10' timestamp='1380722878' post='1304337545']
ivala madhynam [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-EmDD55IbugY/ToKC0fr8KUI/AAAAAAAAAJc/or3nJi7rERA/s1600/Bayern-Munich-vs-Manchester-City.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

City get ready to be scared... very scared... :D

[quote name='KeyserSoze' timestamp='1380906287' post='1304350314']
i feel gooners have a better chance this yr for EPL
[/quote]
Too early to say...I still think city or chelshit might win... both of them are try9ing various combinations and trying to experiment a bit..... I have huge respect for pellegrini but he needs time to settle down and adjust to prem league.... I want Arsenal or Liverpool to win this year... always a massive fan of Professor

[quote name='chittimallu9' timestamp='1380907840' post='1304350533']
Too early to say...I still think city or chelshit might win... both of them are try9ing various combinations and trying to experiment a bit..... I have huge respect for pellegrini but he needs time to settle down and adjust to prem league.... I want Arsenal or Liverpool to win this year... always a massive fan of Professor
[/quote]
ozil adds a lot to the team and ramsey and giroud in superb form......walcott vaste inka raccha raccha.............joe hart is a big problem to city right now.....

[quote name='KeyserSoze' timestamp='1380909011' post='1304350692']
ozil adds a lot to the team and ramsey and giroud in superb form......walcott vaste inka raccha raccha.............joe hart is a big problem to city right now.....
[/quote]
arsenal ki unna midfield is such class.....santi, ozil, wilshere, Arteta, Ramsey, Rosciky and the experience of flamini.....Wilshere is very crucial as he is the one who helps them in the transition from defense to attack. Ozil gurinchi cheppakkarle....a little bit of solid steel at the back and some depth in striking department are what they are lacking currently.... okka sari poldi and Ox injuries nundi vasthe it will be very great for arsenal....walcott is kind of overrated in my opinion but he is still good... nuvvu Gibbs gadni marchipoyav...he is also in terrific form.....

Also I have to mention Rodgers for building something good at Anfield....I hope Reds get their UCL spot this year....