Master Of Health Administration (Mha)

Rate this topic

siri89

Hello Friends,

I have completed M.Sc - Microbiology from India. And planning to pursue MHA (Master of Health Administration) program, please guide me if this program is eligible for OPT and possible extention upto 29 Months? And is it worth doing it?

Thank you

-Pavan

• Upvote 1

hi,
i also did MBA in healthcare administartion but i dnt think it will come under STEM category......if you want to come here and apply OPT for 29 months then i think u have to go for MS in Bioinformatics or clinical reserach or informatics.
i completed my course and i am on 1 year OPT and before you apply for any healthcare related course,plz go through STEM list and then join a course which was there in it.

Hi Pavan,i think the following link will be helpful for you to search for a related course related to STEM...

[url="http://www.ice.gov/doclib/sevis/pdf/stem-list.pdf"]http://www.ice.gov/doclib/sevis/pdf/stem-list.pdf[/url]

[quote name='siri89' timestamp='1375808967' post='1304073190']
Hello Friends,

I have completed M.Sc - Microbiology from India. And planning to pursue MHA (Master of Health Administration) program, please guide me if this program is eligible for OPT and possible extention upto 29 Months? And is it worth doing it?

Thank you

-Pavan
[/quote]

I am MHA grad.
It is non STEM. OPT only 12 months boss. No extension.
Hope that helps