H1 Stamping Question And Concerns

Rate this topic

joeidefrank711

Hello Friends,

I am filling my DS 160 form to go for stamping in Canada I have some questions regarding this please help me

My case is like this I got H1b for 1 year Oct 2013- Oct 2014
working for same client for 15months now. I have switched 3 companys during my OPT and I am on EVC model.
I have a client letter Vendor letter to go for stamping. Didi Master here and my F1 visa expire in October 2013

My questions are
1) on my LCA salary is 75K USD but my payroll salary is 90k ..That's what is on my pay stubs ( will there be any problem with this?) what should I fill in my DS 160 in salary tab Paystub amount or LCA amount?

2) I did Masters in Electrical Engineering and my role is Programmer Analyst will this be an issue?

3) My client provides me a client letter and my LCA is with current client location..what else could be a road block in my case?

I am applying for Canada Visa this week which is the best place for me to go for stamping I am in Philadelphia PA
what do you suggest me OTTAWA/TORONTO/VANCOVER/CALGARY/JAMICA/BAHAMA's.

Please suggest me...thankyou for reply's in Advance.

[quote name='CoolieNo1' timestamp='1376511687' post='1304115792']
Hello Friends,

I am filling my DS 160 form to go for stamping in Canada I have some questions regarding this please help me

working for same client for 15months now. I have switched 3 companys during my OPT and I am on EVC model.
I have a client letter Vendor letter to go for stamping. Didi Master here and my F1 visa expire in October 2013

My questions are
1) on my LCA salary is 75K USD but my payroll salary is 90k ..That's what is on my pay stubs ( will there be any problem with this?) what should I fill in my DS 160 in salary tab Paystub amount or LCA amount?

2) I did Masters in Electrical Engineering and my role is Programmer Analyst will this be an issue?

3) My client provides me a client letter and my LCA is with current client location..what else could be a road block in my case?

I am applying for Canada Visa this week which is the best place for me to go for stamping I am in Philadelphia PA

Please suggest me... thankyou for reply's in Advance.
[/quote]

Did you get I797B or what? If not why are you going visa by next week?.

Did you know that you cannot re-enter usa if u go to visa next week because ur h1 doesn't start until October 1st.?

[quote name='CoolieNo1' timestamp='1376511687' post='1304115792']
Hello Friends,

My questions are
[color=#800000]1) on my LCA salary is 75K USD but my payroll salary is 90k ..That's what is on my pay stubs ( will there be any problem with this?) what should I fill in my DS 160 in salary tab Paystub amount or LCA amount?[/color]

[color=#ff0000]2) I did Masters in Electrical Engineering and my role is Programmer Analyst will this be an issue?[/color]

[color=#008000]3) My client provides me a client letter and my LCA is with current client location..what else could be a road block in my case?[/color]

Please suggest me... thankyou for reply's in Advance.
[/quote]
2)[color=#ff0000]you shud able to answer it..remeber ur f1 visa interview ...how u boast about urself using the SOP u prepared...similarly study well all the documents ur employer sent u and compare it iwth your skillset and see how u fit in that role...tell them abt ur courses and certficatiosn u did in bachelors and masters and what made you choose programming[/color]

[color=#008000]3)Nobody knows....seriously....have ur client letter draft clearly..most importanly u shud have ur employer information on ur client letter saying he controls...rest all are minor...[/color]

[color=#800000]1)if ur correctly paying the txaes for 90k then u are good...tell them you are working overtime and got paid only i she asks....[/color]

HI coolie no 1,

I agree, why are you going for stamping now? Is it emergency?

If your h1 starts from Oct 1st, you cannot enter US on H1 like 30 days before your H1 start date. If you have applied for change of status from F1 to H1, then you status automatically changes to h1 from Oct 1st... y ou don't have to get visa stamp for H1 status.

[quote name='satya2k1' timestamp='1376522046' post='1304116398']
HI coolie no 1,

I agree, why are you going for stamping now? Is it emergency?

If your h1 starts from Oct 1st, you cannot enter US on H1 like 30 days before your H1 start date. If you have applied for change of status from F1 to H1, then you status automatically changes to h1 from Oct 1st... y ou don't have to get visa stamp for H1 status.
[/quote]

Hi Satya, Nenu Oct/Nov lo stamping ki veldam anukutuna as I am planning to go to India in December. Ippude kadu.