Stamping Ki Yetellali ?

Rate this topic

darojuv

[quote name='thuluvaaa' timestamp='1377210241' post='1304151799']
@Believer

Nope, if your 10 prints are taken then you might be eligible for interview waiver. Eligibility unnakuda they may call you for interview... anyway..
i am not eligible for waiver...
[/quote]

Can you post a link to the eligibility waiver criteria?

[quote name='Believer' timestamp='1377210064' post='1304151788']

I am still not clear on the eligibility. For example if a person gets stamped first time in India in 2007 and is with the same employer till date (2013). Then do u think he is eligible for a waiver when he visits India?
[/quote]

Nope as prior to 2008 they never took all finger prints and now they are taking finger prints of all fingers...ninnu interview ki atleast finger printing ki pilustaru

[quote name='Believer' timestamp='1377210468' post='1304151810']

Can you post a link to the eligibility waiver criteria?
[/quote]

[url="http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-visarenew.asp#qualifications"]http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-visarenew.asp#qualifications[/url]

[quote name='ICANWIN' timestamp='1377210486' post='1304151813']

Nope as prior to 2008 they never took all finger prints and now they are taking finger prints of all fingers...ninnu interview ki atleast finger printing ki pilustaru
[/quote]

if you look at one the criteria items in the link posted by 'thuluvaa' below it simply rules out anyone whose visa expired more than a year ago even though he got stamped first time in India after 2008. This was the rule i remembered and i was trying to confirm from you again.
[list]
[*]If I am applying for an H or L (individual) visa, my prior visa in the same classification with the same petitioner is still valid or expired within the last 12 months. [b]Note: Blanket L1 visa applicants do not qualify,but Blanket L2 spouses are eligible.[/b]
[/list]

[quote name='Believer' timestamp='1377213364' post='1304151961']
if you look at one the criteria items in the link posted by 'thuluvaa' below it simply rules out anyone whose visa expired more than a year ago even though he got stamped first time in India after 2008. This was the rule i remembered and i was trying to confirm from you again.[list]
[*]If I am applying for an H or L (individual) visa, my prior visa in the same classification with the same petitioner is still valid or expired within the last 12 months. [b]Note: Blanket L1 visa applicants do not qualify,but Blanket L2 spouses are eligible.[/b]
[/list]
[/quote]

My friend who came with F1 visa in 2007 jan went for second visa stamp in india again with visa waiver in jan 2013 ( appadiki a new visa waiver vachi 1-2 months aey ayyindi and nene tanaki cheppa interview ki vellakarledu ani ) and since she haven't gave full finger prints in 2007 she had to go only for finger printing and dropped in the docs but didn't go for interview ..at that time i was in india and accompanied her as well

PS: To my knowledge visa waiver is for F1 and H1 only atleast in Jan 2013. I don't know of any updates since then so if something changed recently i am not aware of it