Need Help On H1B Amendment For Stamping

Rate this topic

Truth_Believer

I am on EVC model and my H1B got extended from 2011 to 2014 on a basis of client A project i was working then. But from last 1 year i am working with a different client B in a new location. My company filed a new LCA for the new location.
Now I am planning to go for stamping either in Canada or some other place. So i called up my consultancy legal department and they said i need to amend my H1B with my latest client B project before i go outside the country.

I have not heard of amending H1B with the latest client project as i am only aware of taking the client letter for stamping. Are anyone aware of such amendment for stamping or have they done it before?

[quote name='puli raaja' timestamp='1377797293' post='1304181217']
client change avute emandment must
[/quote]

when u say amendment usually i heard of changing the LCA for the new location but not sure if H1B itself should change.

Ee lekkana manamu enni projects maaruthaamo for each new client we have to amend H1B....is it so?

[quote name='Believer' timestamp='1377798519' post='1304181282']

when u say amendment usually i heard of changing the LCA for the new location but not sure if H1B itself should change.

Ee lekkana manamu enni projects maaruthaamo for each new client we have to amend H1B....is it so?
[/quote]

yes

[quote name='puli raaja' timestamp='1377798749' post='1304181309']

yes
[/quote]

Thanks dude. USCIS vaadiki haftha vasool etla cheyyalo artham ayipoyindi.