F1 Visa Status

Rate this topic

madhu123

Hi, I need help on this.This is my for Brother Please let me know if any one has info

I got F1 Visa in 2010 November and valid till 2015 Nov , but i have not been to US till now due to personal reasons. I am planning to come US now by getting differ I20 ,
1) Does my visa is still valid to enter US ?

2)One of my friend suggested me that i have to revisit US embassy for F1 stamping again as my F1 Visa might not be valid . Is it true ?

3) Is my sevis is still active ?

And i emailed to my school regarding defer i20 , they suggested me to reapply for new I20.
Can i come to US with New i20 and with Old visa?

Please advice me on this.

[quote name='madhu123' timestamp='1380327360' post='1304320453']
Hi, I need help on this.This is my for Brother Please let me know if any one has info

I got F1 Visa in 2010 November and valid till 2015 Nov , but i have not been to US till now due to personal reasons. I am planning to come US now by getting differ I20 ,
1) Does my visa is still valid to enter US ? Different I20 need to go for stamping again

2)One of my friend suggested me that i have to revisit US embassy for F1 stamping again as my F1 Visa might not be valid . Is it true ? yes

3) Is my sevis is still active ? i think need to revisit this, not sure though

And i emailed to my school regarding defer i20 , they suggested me to reapply for new I20.
Can i come to US with New i20 and with Old visa? yeah no issues.

Please advice me on this.
if your new university is good one then try to attend visa on it. should be an issue if he attend again right.

[/quote]