Gov Shutdown Prabhavam On Yech 1 B Mudra..

Rate this topic

darojuv

Yevari kaina, Gov shutdown effect h1b stamping pi padindemo telusa ? ninna yevaraina stamping ki vellara ? naaku telisinantha varaku stamping interview goes well on time, but when it comes to laminating VISA on passport chalaa late avuthundi ani vinnanu.

no effect on stamping or h1 applying or transferring or anything issue with uscis...only problem will be with lca applicaiton process...if applying or transferring, a new lca needs to be applied for which dol is closed....so lca cannot be applied...if lca already appled, then u can do the process with uscis..

goto h1bwiki.u knwo more..stamping ki repu maa dosthu going in canada...he called consulate...no issues anta...

[quote name='edisav_edava' timestamp='1380727660' post='1304337944']
no effect on stamping or h1 applying or transferring or anything issue with uscis...only problem will be with lca applicaiton process...if applying or transferring, a new lca needs to be applied for which dol is closed....so lca cannot be applied...if lca already appled, then u can do the process with uscis..

goto h1bwiki.u knwo more..stamping ki repu maa dosthu going in canada...he called consulate...no issues anta...
[/quote]

Thats good to know, but i was hearing that there were less VOs and hence waiting period is long, and if your application needs any information from Federal they you will have to wait till Fed opens, any one knows what info is required from FED ?

[quote name='edisav_edava' timestamp='1380727660' post='1304337944']

[/quote]
Hello Mr.'edisav_edava', do you mean if we have a pending lca, then we can do process with uscis? My lca was filed on sep 21 and it still in pending status due to the shutdown. Please let me know if we can file for H1B transfer without approved lca. Thanks.

[quote name='vinu1991' timestamp='1381177970' post='1304367037']
Hello Mr.'edisav_edava', do you mean if we have a pending lca, then we can do process with uscis? My lca was filed on sep 21 and it still in pending status due to the shutdown. Please let me know if we can file for H1B transfer without approved lca. Thanks.
[/quote]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]LCA is must and should approve and has to include in H1 extension. Mostly employer applies before current H1 expires.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]USCIS needs certified LCA before they process ur application...[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]but i dont know how they process this in case of govt shutdown....[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]i think you need to wait or contact your employer's attorney[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='edisav_edava' timestamp='1381180509' post='1304367306']

[color=#000000][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]LCA is must and should approve and has to include in H1 extension. Mostly employer applies before current H1 expires.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]USCIS needs certified LCA before they process ur application...[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]but i dont know how they process this in case of govt shutdown....[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]i think you need to wait or contact your employer's attorney[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]
Thanks for your reply!