R I P Dennis We Miss You

psycopk

[quote name='nani8055' timestamp='1380856196' post='1304347665']
Let me tell what happened ..... I knw it's not good to share here ... But some of his frnds are curious for what had happened , so that they won't get disturbed further in thinking wat happened ....

--removed

Don't quote this ... Evarikanna nacchakapothey cheppandi .. Will edit it soon
[/quote]

[quote name='tiger_satti' timestamp='1380856318' post='1304347672']

Pls don't post these stupid stories...dont make fun of it..........sincere request pls...
[/quote]

[quote name='tiger_satti' timestamp='1380856318' post='1304347672']

Pls don't post these stupid stories...dont make fun of it..........sincere request pls...
[/quote]

Don't quote annadu kada mama.. Quote tesesey..

[quote name='nani8055' timestamp='1380856560' post='1304347682']
Anthey sincere ga edit cheyyu ... Nen edit chesina ...
[/quote]

i dont know what to edit.....i know him closely..thats why i wanted you not to spread any false information....
no other intentions.....nobody knows the exact reason except him...i know some of the info but i dont want to spread my assumptions based on few things i know....sorry

[quote name='tiger_satti' timestamp='1380856950' post='1304347699']

i dont know what to edit.....i know him closely..thats why i wanted you not to spread any false information....
no other intentions.....nobody knows the exact reason except him...i know some of the info but i dont want to spread my assumptions based on few things i know....sorry
[/quote]

Née first quote ni .. Edit Ani untadhi .... Adhi nokki ... Na quote ni erase cheyyu .... And submit it again ...

Bhayya naak bhi close eh .... Just ikkad unnavalla best frnds ki conveying .... Don't take me wrong ...

no other intentions.....nobody knows the exact reason except him...i know some of the info but i dont want to spread my assumptions based on few things i know.... sorry
[/quote]
Quote pakkana edit unthadi edit kothi matter del chei

no other intentions.....nobody knows the exact reason except him...i know some of the info but i dont want to spread my assumptions based on few things i know.... sorry
[/quote]
nee post "[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Pls don't post these stupid stories...dont make fun of it..........sincere request pls...[/b] " lo EDIT ani oka button untundhi daani kidha clcik chesi....athanu post chesindhi......delete cheyyi[/font][/color]

[quote name='HAPPYNESS' timestamp='1380852084' post='1304347440']
maanchi avasaram ayena age lo father mother ureskuni chachipote pillalu ela anadhalu ayepotaru...chetiki vachina koduku chachipote vayasu ayepotunna parents alage anadhalu avtaru ....all of us who are grown up and doing professional jobs should think and care about parents
[/quote]
Nice

[quote name='nani8055' timestamp='1380857132' post='1304347712']
Née first quote ni .. Edit Ani untadhi .... Adhi nokki ... Na quote ni erase cheyyu .... And submit it again ...

Bhayya naak bhi close eh .... Just ikkad unnavalla best frnds ki conveying .... Don't take me wrong ...
[/quote]

ok..done

I don't know dennis but his soul rest in peace n god be with his family to overcome this sorrow. God plz be with them.....ll will pray for him n his family.plz give a prayer , may his soul rest in peace

Papam bhayya abbailaki kooda emotions untayi ani convey chesadu ! He is not sensitive he entered into a big unsolvable deadlock .... atu penchina valla paruvu teeyaledu, itu ammai ni santosha pettaledu ane badha tho cheskunnadi... RIP bro