H1B Visa - Refused

Rate this topic

vrk

Hi Friends,

I've attended the H1b visa inteview in Hyderabad on Feb-2013, and my visa got refused under 221(g) on March-2013. I've check the status in USCIS and its showing as "On May 29, 2013, a USCIS office received this case from the State Department with a request that we review it.".

At the 2nd time of interview they(Indian lady) forced me to take the 1) Backout of Application and asked me to sign the document 2) Sign the document. However i refused to take the backout of my application and said i'm ready to face what ever is going to take action on my application. Again they litterally forced me to take the back out and i refused. Finally i've signed the document instead of taking Back out.

please help me out.

Thanks,
Krishna

[quote name='vrk' timestamp='1381128074' post='1304363327']
Hi Friends,

I've attended the H1b visa inteview in Hyderabad on Feb-2013, and my visa got refused under 221(g) on March-2013. I've check the status in USCIS and its showing as "On May 29, 2013, a USCIS office received this case from the State Department with a request that we review it.".

At the 2nd time of interview they(Indian lady) forced me to take the 1) Backout of Application and asked me to sign the document 2) Sign the document. However i refused to take the backout of my application and said i'm ready to face what ever is going to take action on my application. Again they litterally forced me to take the back out and i refused. Finally i've signed the document instead of taking Back out.

please help me out.

Thanks,
Krishna
[/quote]

emaindi...clear ga chepu