Employment Verification Letter For H1-B

Rate this topic

spoorthyreddi

Hi,

I work full time for an Employer whose corporate office is in Boston but I work in Florida(my LCA in for Florida).
my company have 5 such sites in US and whenever I ask for any employement letter ,I need to put in a request to Boston and they will mail me a letter stating that I work for the company.

My question is when I take my employment letter for H1-b stamping, does it need to show my work location?

Please let me know any other information I need to mention in the employment letter 

Thank you

bethar...oo sari aa format naaku pm seyyava....neeku dubai sheik dandam pedthadu..

:4_12_13:

normal employer letter ee .....db lo chala threads paddayi anukunta...problem enti ante naa daggara electronic version ledhu......i have to type it...i can...after office hours

na doubt enti ante inka emana extra chupiyala letter lo or just oka address mention cheste chalaa?

Please konchem aa format okati PM cheyava naku kuda...thank you so much.

Re:Employment Verification and continuation of employment letter on behalf of XXXX

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is to inform you that Mr.xxx is a fulltime employee of ABC INC.Mr.xxx is working in capacity of Systems analyst at ABC since [start date] with an annual salary of XXK/ANNUM.Mr.xxx is currently assigned to a project at one of our clients location (name and location) and will continue on the project for atleast xxx months.m.xx is entitled to helath care andbenefits coverage offered by abc inc.

duties and resp:

if u need further information,please dont hesitate to contact me at

sincerly

yyyy

• 2 weeks later...