H4 Visa Helppp.......

Rate this topic

sid3848

hi all

Actually am on h1b, i just came to u.s on 1st oct 2013. my wife is attending h4 visa on 12th of this month. the problem is am in search of job, i don't have pay stubs. what would be the answer if interviewer asks for the pay stubs. My employer says its just a month u been here so pay stubs is not required.

can you please help me in this, really appriciated....

thanks.

1) Stamping date post pone chesko ...mee employer tho pay stubs run cheyyipichuko...then let her go for stamping

or

2)Last paystub eppudu run iyindi...

or

3) find a job and run pay stubs and then let her go for stamping

yeah thanks for your suggestion, and here goes main issue i applied h1 for her and got an RFE..dec 8th is last date to respond to RFE. if she comes on h4 and respond to query there's no need of attending an interview. 

hi all

Actually am on h1b, i just came to u.s on 1st oct 2013. my wife is attending h4 visa on 12th of this month. the problem is am in search of job, i don't have pay stubs. what would be the answer if interviewer asks for the pay stubs. My employer says its just a month u been here so pay stubs is not required.

can you please help me in this, really appriciated....

thanks.

risky to go for an interview at this point. search job first. have 3 to 4 months pay stubs and then send your wife for stamping. 

say if you are sending now interviewer will at least ask for last month pay stub which i think you can't show as your employer doen't generate until you get the job. if its urgent then nee pocket lo nichi money petukoni stub run cheyinchuko and sent her which should n't be problem as officer can understand that you are here for just a month.

risk tesukonta ante stub lekunda pmapinchina mee wife baga answer cheyagaligithe resons tho ni like its been a month and it takes  little time to get the stub in hand but has the deposit of the salary into th acct ani chppi nee account lo yee first week lopi amount depoit iyyenatu choopinchuko that should do.

pay stubs lekunda visa ki velithe 90% reject ayye chances ekkuva vuntayi bhayya.
its better to wait till u get a job and them send her pay stubs to attend visa.

or

Ask ur employer to run 2 pay stubs (but u need to pay taxes from ur own pocket) and send her those pay stubs.

yeah thanks for your suggestion, and here goes main issue i applied h1 for her and got an RFE..dec 8th is last date to respond to RFE. if she comes on h4 and respond to query there's no need of attending an interview. 

Yee logic naku ardam kaledhu . H1 apply chesaru ante you should be a little more cautious while sending for H4.