H4 Visa Helppp.......

Rate this topic

sid3848

i just spoke to one of my friends  and they said that H1 and H4 visa process is now centralized. so when i go for my H4 visa interview and they plug in my passport number, they may come across my H1 visa petition and that will result in risk of getting none of the visas. is this true? anyone aware of the fact H1 and H4 visas are centralized and is this sure that there is no risk involved in me going for H4 stamping with H1 in process?

kindly reply at the earliest as my visa interview is scheduled on Friday.

thanks

my wife already applied for h1 and got RFE....she can go for h4 and get stamped and come here to u.s...? is that a risky thing

sorry didnt understand your question earlier... now I understood! no idea...

LTT

my wife already applied for h1 and got RFE....she can go for h4 and get stamped and come here to u.s...? is that a risky thing

u mean your wife going on h4 to india when her h1 is in process?

ok let me make this clear...she is in india itself, i applied for h1 in april got RFE . attorney havent repliend coz still there is time till dec. now she is planning to come on h4. visa interview is on friday. is there any risk going to h4 visa while h1 is in process. if she gets an h4 she can come here.