• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ruler4Dmasses

• alpachinao

• SirVaadu

• mukunda1

--------------------------------------------------So sorry to each one of you. never knew that each of you were offended by the storyline and the charecters involved. I did not get a chance to hear from anyone of you. Now I understood that that wasnt the case. I have seen you guys reacting weirdly to my other posts because of my involvement with this script----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am hereby closing this thread and the remainig 30-40 percent is shelved due to differences---------------------------------------------------

MODS Please lock this thread--------------------------------------------------------------------------------ragada2.gifragada2.gifragada2.gifragada2.gifragada2.gif

--------------------------------------------------So sorry to each one of you. never knew that each of you were offended by the storyline and the charecters involved. I did not get a chance to hear from anyone of you. Now I understood that that wasnt the case. I have seen you guys reacting weirdly to my other posts because of my involvement with this script----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am hereby closing this thread and the remainig 30-40 percent is shelved due to differences---------------------------------------------------

MODS Please lock this thread--------------------------------------------------------------------------------ragada2.gifragada2.gifragada2.gifragada2.gifragada2.gif

em ayyi chachindi ikkada nuvvu endhi antha la feel aitunav 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

2jai5as.gif ee story okatundani.. daanni lo db charecs vunnayani.. aa kadhaku oka ending ivvalani .. ippude gurthocchindhi.. eppudavvudho ento