Need Help In Job Shifting

Rate this topic

RGVfan

1.) create profile in dice indeed simplyhired ete ete job portals. get FTE job and gc is by employer will take care. he will apply in between 6 months-2 yrs.

2.) get job as consultant , find an desi employer do h1 tranfer and ask him gc he will apply..u have pay money mostly..

Oh Thank you LuckyLoser sir ji ..

@all .. My technology is Unix scripting , Networking , Siteminder and basics on  LDAP  ..

yeah nenu onsite kochi consulting ki move ina batchae ... roju dice lo positions chusko ..aedaina longterm proj dorkagaane .. aedaina consultancy tho h1 transfr petko

Guys , is there no way other that consultancy ? why i am asking over here is my friend told me that this is a very good DB for telugu guys and also i am not exactly aware of the process to shift .

ltt

Guys , is there no way other that consultancy ? why i am asking over here is my friend told me that this is a very good DB for telugu guys and also i am not exactly aware of the process to shift .

ltt

no other chance than a consultancy... only other option than consultancy is find a job, get interviewed, crack the interview and make them sponser ur h1... these days very less ppl are sponsering visas.. very less when I say , direct hire with sponsership... not like u work for them sometime and they offer you fulltime...

no other chance than a consultancy... only other option than consultancy is find a job, get interviewed, crack the interview and make them sponser ur h1... these days very less ppl are sponsering visas.. very less when I say , direct hire with sponsership... not like u work for them sometime and they offer you fulltime...

Made sense Thank you ! Now can yoy guys help me how can i get a good consultancy . I live in Phoenix .

bro.. dont you have any indian friends who completed Masters and doig Job here ? If you have ask them how are they employed and what their employer is offering .

If you dont have any friends/seniors/relatives/acquaintances in USA then start networking with Indian contractors and start asking them details and the consultancy details... they will surely help you in getting a consultancy/employer who will hire you on their H1B...

if you require any more clarification you can send me a Message and i would be glad to offer my inputs on it..

• 3 weeks later...