Help - Java Threads

panthulu

deeniki threarefrence ,thread local ,atomic integer ivi use chesi cheyyali anadu

nakem ardam kala as i am begginer

tarvatha ma architect ae rasukunadu code

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cherlapalli_jailer

• panthulu

• innovative

• fake_Bezawada

deeniki threarefrence ,thread local ,atomic integer ivi use chesi cheyyali anadu

nakem ardam kala as i am begginer

tarvatha ma architect ae rasukunadu code

lot of ways to do

do u still need it ? or its done?

When i did i dd it independently 

llike servlet writes log to a file using Log4J

JSP read and displays on the web( mainly errors/ warnings etc)

lot of ways to do

do u still need it ? or its done?

When i did i dd it independently 

llike servlet writes log to a file using Log4J

JSP read and displays on the web( mainly errors/ warnings etc)

kudirithe once ah code naku ivvava please

and one doubt log file ki write ante mari distinct user's ki distinct logs display avvali can it handle

i'm mailing you a test mail now please code aythe naku ah test mail ki reply ivvu

thanks in advance bhayyiah

kudirithe once ah code naku ivvava please

and one doubt log file ki write ante mari distinct user's ki distinct logs display avvali can it handle

i'm mailing you a test mail now please code aythe naku ah test mail ki reply ivvu

thanks in advance bhayyiah

sare will try

who ever is the user servlet writs to on log file only?

based on ur question

i got a doubt..do u need to show the logs differently for different users?

Nuvvu pyna already server info find out chesthunnav kabatti .. Dhanni oka conditional statement lo petti if true write javaemail code ..

Let me know if u need sendEmail code .. Use javaMail API ...

The host name is not really coming as 'localhost' but my computer name. So anyway to get the server host name as 'localhost' running on our pc?

we are using spring so using JavaMailSender class, it is working perfectly fine.

Thanks for the reply.

1) parameter driven as inno said

2) blunt ga ..local lo work chesetappududu  to_address ni empty pettu it will not said any emial

production test env lo ..aA param lo email id ivvu

CJ 

1. We got so many environments and if the hostnames are changed in future I need to change the code which I am trying to avoid by checking against the name "localhost". But ServerInfo().getHostName() is returning the pc name which is different for every developer. So I need the logic which could distinguish the jboss is running local vs the domain environments.

2. Yeah we can do that but if sometimes there are any changes in the file I am afraid I may mistakenly commit this changes also which will irritate the leadership. So trying to find some solid solution.

CJ 

1. We got so many environments and if the hostnames are changed in future I need to change the code which I am trying to avoid by checking against the name "localhost". But ServerInfo().getHostName() is returning the pc name which is different for every developer. So I need the logic which could distinguish the jboss is running local vs the domain environments.

2. Yeah we can do that but if sometimes there are any changes in the file I am afraid I may mistakenly commit this changes also which will irritate the leadership. So trying to find some solid solution.

congif files are always different from dev to test to prod..so u have to make those changes any how

say for ex...dev u kept ...u email

in test u have to keep  QA Mgr email

in prod u have to keep support personal email

so that param has to change ...form one stage to another