Advance H1 Stamp

Rate this topic

ekniranjan

Hi need help guys..

My current H1b is valid until feb28th,2014 and i appled for H1 extension and expecting it  to get  approved until feb 26th ,2017. 

Question is :

If i go for H1B in Jan 1st week. will i get stamped until feb 28,2014 or they stamp until my new h1b extension is approved ..i .e., feb 26th 2017.

thanks in advance

you will get it only till your current H1B is valid..

ayina kottha H1B approve kakunda stamping cheyyadu...you need to get it approved and have a valid I797 form with you while going for stamping 

you will get it only till your current H1B is valid..

ayina kottha H1B approve kakunda stamping cheyyadu...you need to get it approved and have a valid I797 form with you while going for stamping 

yaa already kotha h1b is approved from feb 27th 2014-2017....

naa question current meeeda istada or extension dani meeda istada ani endukante current is already running...

Naku telisi neeku new h1b validity meeda stamping avutundi ..so its until 2017...

But u have ti enter into US after ur new h1b start date ..like nee case lo feb 27th or so...

For more calling seniors...

Bump ...
Help...

Hi need help guys..

My current H1b is valid until feb28th,2014 and i appled for H1 extension and expecting it  to get  approved until feb 26th ,2017. 

Question is :

If i go for H1B in Jan 1st week. will i get stamped until feb 28,2014 or they stamp until my new h1b extension is approved ..i .e., feb 26th 2017.

thanks in advance

yaa already kotha h1b is approved from feb 27th 2014-2017....

naa question current meeeda istada or extension dani meeda istada ani endukante current is already running...

Naku telisi neeku new h1b validity meeda stamping avutundi ..so its until 2017...

But u have ti enter into US after ur new h1b start date ..like nee case lo feb 27th or so...

For more calling seniors...

Bump ...
Help...

Nedhi  feb 2014 varuku vundhi ... and kotha H1 start from then and ends 2017...

Thats perfect u can go to stamping with both H1's and get stamped until 2017 without any doubts....  As per the rules.  if ur on H1 extension u can go to stamping before 3 months... same as case with new H1....

Live example is myself .... My new H1 starts from this Jan 14 end next Jan 15.... Old h1 is valid untill this dec....... So i went with both the H1's and got tamped until 15... ofcourse first VO said its not possible and rules dont agree for this...I sadi to him...i did confirm with attorney and came to stamping....They he called DC to confirm from his side.... Then came back and said Its right u will get stamped until 15 :)

So dont worry... u will get stamped untill 17 

• Upvote 1

Thats perfect u can go to stamping with both H1's and get stamped until 2017 without any doubts....  As per the rules.  if ur on H1 extension u can go to stamping before 3 months... same as case with new H1....

Live example is myself .... My new H1 starts from this Jan 14 end next Jan 15.... Old h1 is valid untill this dec....... So i went with both the H1's and got tamped until 15... ofcourse first VO said its not possible and rules dont agree for this...I sadi to him...i did confirm with attorney and came to stamping....They he called DC to confirm from his side.... Then came back and said Its right u will get stamped until 15 :)

Thanks Bhaiyya...

ante ippudu neeku jarigina thriller story ee TS ki kuda twistlu thrillers tho jaragalannamaata....

@TS - stamping jamaica lo pettuko....daily updates ivvu.

ante ippudu neeku jarigina thriller story ee TS ki kuda twistlu thrillers tho jaragalannamaata....

@TS - stamping jamaica lo pettuko....daily updates ivvu.

haha alla evariki jarga vodhu ani korukuntunaa bhayya :)

Baa oka vela stamping buscuit ithae , as we have valid visa for few more months can we come to US on old visa??

Baa oka vela stamping buscuit ithae , as we have valid visa for few more months can we come to US on old visa??

That's not possible ...if its not stamped...actually kothadhaniki velinapudu patha dhani invalid ga stamp vestharu