Business Analyst Training

bkumar

Planning to Start your career in Business Analysis? 
Then you are on the right track...

I am an independent trainer having several years of experience in training consultants and mentoring them to become Business Analysts.

I offer professional, real-time training with real-time projects on Business Analysis to help your employees settle as an expert Business Analyst in IT industry.

Refer to my blog www.myprojectanalysis.com for reference...If you have any questions on BA training, pls contact me any time.

I have helped thousands of individuals to start their career in Business Analysis, I train more individuals who are interested to start their career as BA and who want to switch over there career from Tech to Business Analysis.

What does the Training include?

Training comes with many resources to become Business Analyst; here is a list of some of them:

• Instant assistance after the class & 7 Day live trainer availability
  • Online classes with recorded sessions.
  • Access to our online video library for 60 days starting from the start of your class. This allows you to review what you learned in the classroom by being able to watch the entire training session again
  • Retake the course as many times as you would like, absolutely free for 1 year.
  • Free access to online portal
  • Complementary BABOK (PDF)
  • Full-length mock exam on the final day of class.
  • Cheat sheet with all the contents you need to know for Business Analysis.
  • No penalty cancellation fee or rescheduling fee.
  • If you are not satisfied with this course after the first class, will refund the full amount.
  • 97% Positive feedback.
  • One session on Health Care Domain
  • One session on Finance Domain
  • Guest Lectures from other Working BAs.
Please send an email to [email protected] for more information.