Bezawada

fake_Bezawada

VIJAYAWADA: A commercial hub, it is also politically active, sociologically dominant and agriculturally rich round the year with crops like paddy, tobacco, cotton, chilli and sugarcane. Other contenders like Visakhapatnam, Tirupati and Vishakaptnam are scattered but Vijayawada is centrally located for both regions. It has an airport at Gannavaram, which could be expanded into an international one. It has a HC bench and the city is close to Machilipatnam port, making it well connected by land, air and sea with road/rail connection to all metros in the country. Availability of land between Vijayawada and Guntur could come in handy.

VISAKHAPATNAM : With industrial investments touching Rs 1.6 lakh crores involving steel, petroleum, fertilizer, zinc smelting, heavy industry, ship building, it has also three major ports along with atomic energy, naval establishments, three universities. The new world business IT hub was a feather in the city's cap and the port city could emerge as a frontrunner. It is the one of the fastest growing cities in the world and occupies a pivotal place on the East Coast corridor between Kolkata and Chennai. No city in the coastal Andhra has as many public sector units as Vizag has. Besides, it is well connected by land, air and sea. The city's stock is set to go up with the coming up of defence establishments like BARC and DRDA projects and PCPIR industrial corridor project. It also has many educational institutions offering management, technical and engineering courses — Andhra University, GITAM University and Law University to name a few and there's a proposal to build a world university here. It has Pharma city and many more industries are also in the pipeline.

TIRUPATI: They say you get salvation at the feet of Lord Balaji and in Andhra Pradesh all good work is begun in the Lord's abode. It's the most visited pilgrim centre in the country and most sought after pilgrimage centre on a par with the Vatican city. Not only the rich and mighty frequent Tirumala for a darshan of Lord Venkateswara but Tirupati's prominence is doubled by the visits of international leadersand influential people. With the international airport and international railway station in the offing, the chances of Tirupati emerging as the capital of Andhra state cannot be ruled out. What more, the Tirumala temple administration is the richest religious corporate in the country with an annual turnover of Rs 1,000 crore which could come in handy for the development of the city, which has a population of three lakhs. The also has six universities.

mayya u frm vizag na...?

nop

But my gut feeling is bigger city ayithe ne investors deku taaru ani

Capital small city ki velithe ..kastam..

Big city lo vunte development ki scope ekkuva

especially ...we have to depend on World bank IMF etc....

They prefer bigger cities to be capital 

nop

But my gut feeling is bigger city ayithe ne investors deku taaru ani

Capital small city ki velithe ..kastam..

Big city lo vunte development ki scope ekkuva

especially ...we have to depend on World bank IMF etc....

They prefer bigger cities to be capital 

chala posts lo nuv vizag mida prema chupinchav anduke adiga. jst chill  :5_2_108:

capital vizag/vja edi avadu... ee 2 lo edi chesina seperate seema godava start avutundi so kurnool or any other smaller town chestaru anukuntunna...

chala posts lo nuv vizag mida prema chupinchav anduke adiga. jst chill  :5_2_108:

capital vizag/vja edi avadu... ee 2 lo edi chesina seperate seema godava start avutundi so kurnool or any other smaller town chestaru anukuntunna...

I think Vizag is migrant city ...so no is proper to vizag i heard 

Only during the Capital discussion i stress Vizag...

let us se if how my guess goes

I think Vizag is migrant city ...so no is proper to vizag i heard 

Only during the Capital discussion i stress Vizag...

let us se if how my guess goes

vizag ni captal cheste seema ki chala duram avutundi.. max akadi seema leaders oppukoru.. ipatike kona mandi statments istunnaru sep seema ani.... so seem-andhra border lo pedataru emo anukuntunna .. vizag lo IT hub chala fast ga develp avutundi , nearly 17 mnc's r planning to shift er head office to SA/vzg now due to tax free