Paystub Doubt

Rate this topic

sai116

Guys,

My paystub runs every month to some X state usually !!

but by mistake my employer run paystub for y state.

did this scenario hapnd to anyone ? any ideas

can employer, can make changes again to make it corrected to see paystub run for correct state.

Guys,

My paystub runs every month to some X state usually !!

but by mistake my employer run paystub for y state.

did this scenario hapnd to anyone ? any ideas

can employer, can make changes again to make it corrected to see paystub run for correct state.

nothing will happen...u can ask him to run in the state you work from next month...Texas lo running aite alane run cheinchuko incase  your employer company is in texas.

LCA cheyinchedappudu employer and client location ki cheyinchuko..if asked in consulate in stamping tell u work at employer location and travel to client location based on requirement. Stamping lo nannu adugute nenu ade cheppanu...this way u save a lot of money atleast 3-4 k per year.

Lite nenu x state lo work chastuna naku y state run chasadu and i told him to change it , they changed to z state which i never worked . 

after all that i am back to my y state . this is on OPT , i dont have any issues till now . but need to file taxes with 3 different states 

Bisket biscet .............