H1B Visa Interview In Hyderabad-New H1B Visa From India

Rate this topic

annu11abcdef

Any body have this kind of situation please tell what could happen?

I have attended the vIsa interview today at Hyderabad consulate. I was asked several questions as mentioned below, and they finally kept all the visa related documents (like I-797B, LCA, Client Agreements.....etc) with them and told me that they have to get some more information from clients and need to contact the CEO of the company. And mentioned that I would get further updates soon, so I can leave for the day and gave my passport back.

The overall situation appears to me that they are trying to understand if the clients are actually using our products and looking for the latest tax returns of xxxxx. They might contact you.

They did not mention any thing specifically that my visa is approved or rejected. They did not even give me any receipt or slip. The following are the questions asked by Visa officer.

I wished him as soon as I reached the counter and gave my passport.

Kumar: Good Morning, How are you doing Sir?

VO: I am good, thank you. Can I have your I-797 and LCA?
Kumar: Yes (and gave both the documents)

VO: What are you going to do in US?
Kumar: I am going to work as a Computer Programmer Analyst where I am responsible for analyzing new business requirements, designing and converting them into technical specifications under new technology platform....etc

VO: Where are you going?
Kumar: I am going to xxxx, xxxx, USA

VO: Are you going to work for xxxxxx?
Kumar: Yes, I will be working for xxxxx

VO: How did you find the job?
Kumar: I found this job through one of my friends who is working in that company.

VO: Can you tell me where exactly, it is located?
Kumar: It is located at xxxx

VO: How many employees are working in xxxx?
Kumar: There are around 20 employees working in the company.

VO: Do you have any photographs of the company?
Kumar: Yes, I have and gave him all the photographs. He thoroughly checked all of them. 

VO: What is your qualification? 
Kumar: I have my masters.

VO: He has opened employer website and asked...Are you going to work for xxxxx.
Kumar: I am going to work for xxxx

VO: What is the product?
Kumar: product is a brand under which we have 4 products........mentioned about all the 4 products.

VO: In which product are you going to work for?
Kumar: I will be working for (HPM) application.

VO: What is your salary in USA?
Kumar: My salary in US would be $60000 per annum.

VO: What is your salary in India
Kumar: I am getting 6.5 lacks per annum.

VO: Who is your current employer?
Kumar: My current employer xxxxx

VO: Do you have any documentation for agreements between clients and your employer?
Kumar: Yes, I have (and showed a letter which mentions all the 3 clients and gave contract of xxx then he asked if I have further more documents in this regard.
then I gave remaining contract documents for the other clients also)

VO: Why document has some values erased (showed block marks of the contract values)?
Kumar: I said, they are confidential.

VO: Do you have any letter between you and your employer?
Kumar: Yes, I have. I gave him agreement letter and client letter.

VO: Do you have any any tax returns docs for xxxxx?
Kumar: Yes, I have and gave him the all financial and tax bundle documents to him. 

VO: After looking into them thoroughly, he said these documents look like related 2011 and 2012, Do you have latest documents?
Kumar: I am sorry, I don't have it.

VO: Okay...then he went inside and come back after 5 to 7 minutes with other lady and gave all the documents to her and she went other side with those documents and he gave my passport back and said....
We have to get more information from clients to check and we have to contact CEO of the company, You will get further updates, so yo u can leave for the day, no need to wait... 

anni correct docs...nijamga in house product ki clients unaru vallu ichina docs ichadu..

aithe em kadu...

administrative process ki time padathadi... but vochesthadi..

mi employer tho touch lo undu...

next week they may contact your employer.

aithe em kadu...

administrative process ki time padathadi... but vochesthadi..

mi employer tho touch lo undu...

next week they may contact your employer.

But na question enti ante vallu usual ga admin process ki slip or receipt istharu kada ..em ivakunda pomanaru...apudu nenu ela contact avali malli valani ..ledha vallu nanu ela contact avtharu..

Bayyas, 

I was given 221g with a tracking code and had to go through 65 days administrative processing to get this following update : 

Public Response:   Please submit your passport at the nearest document drop-off centers at http://www.ustraveld...mentdropoff.asp.

Any one had this kind of scene ?

what does this mean exactly ?

Please explain 

Bayyas, 

I was given 221g with a tracking code and had to go through 65 days administrative processing to get this following update : 

Public Response:   Please submit your passport at the nearest document drop-off centers at http://www.ustraveld...mentdropoff.asp.

Any one had this kind of scene ?

what does this mean exactly ?

Please explain 

they will give the visa to you..congrats!..dont worry..it happened to my frined in the same way