H1B Mudra Project Ledhu, Old Client Letter Undhi

Rate this topic

sandr

HI all,

I have an urgent need to go to India, my project got over and this is going to be my first stamping. Before project over i got a client letter but it's been more than a month, my employer running my pay roll. Can i go for stamping showing that client letter? IS there any alternatives ? Since employer running pay roll, is it ok not to have any project and go stamping? Please help me, I'm hoping to go india once i resolve this

Alternatively, is it good to join any consultancy who can show in-house projects? If you can mention some then i would like to do an h1 transfer and go india for stamping, please help out

chicago tappa denikina po

etihad lo ithe immigration akkade avutundi direct connecting flight to us vunte inka easy akkada

POE doubt kadu bhaiiyaa, naaku india trip undhi next month stamping chennai lo, without client project and an old client letter i want to know chance.. if there is any company that is good and can show internal project i'm willing to transfer