Sania MIRZA hot show during dance practice for her wedding

NUVVU

Sorry Mates... I had to use that weired title to grab ur attention. First thingz first. My sincere apologies to Sania Mirza for using unpalatable sentence.

Meru inka nannu thittaka mude vishayam cheptha... [b]This is my humble request.[/b]  
Please do not post any news related to that dumb couple. Yes, I call her dumb not because she is marrying a paki guy. I call her dumb because she acts like she is the ONLY one and brag and give REAL big statements about LOVE, COUNTRY, and RELATIONSHIP.

We can support anyone marriage and love when its TRUE or atleast when that looks real but does not cost any one happiness.

She said she knows Shoib for past few years and they were seeing each other since last 6 to 7 months. NOW, HOW THE HELL IN THIS WORLD IS THIS OK WHEN SHE WAS STILL ENGAGED TO other GUY AND GIVING STATEMENTS OF CHILDHOOD FRIENDSHIP AND GROWING LOVE in that past 6 months. I guess all she needs is attention. (I mean who does not like it....seriously)

Same thing hold good for Malik. This guy was spotted with other heroine and said they were seeing each other until 6 months back then when did this happen. Are they cheating on each other or..wat ever valla karam vallu eduvani..but manaki ilanti cheater present news and updates, hungama avasarama ani..and GOD knows truth about that other girl Ayesha from HYD.

I hate this media who is running around her house to get updates like this is next big thing happening in our country and city. I do not like RGV's work but i guess he made some really good points on PRESENT so CALLED MEDIA in our country.

SO Please AF annayalu aa thokkalo janta ekkada adusthe makenti...OK ayinaa NENU vestha nee istam unte chudu lekapothe poo RA ani nanni antara.....mee istam.

Thanks,

Itlu mee fellow AFDB mate
NUVVU.