@@@ Game Of Thrones - Season 5 (Spoiler Alert) @@@

always_happy116

Treadmill cheste hard aithey kastam aitadi scenes chusi... Gym lo treadmill chesinav antey asaley porila Round shaped arse chudalsi vastundi.. you might get a boner http___makeagif.com__media_9-30-2014_jtr

trademill chesthu rojuki 2 episodes complete setha iddrammailtho24.gif?1367466622

haha pillalu choosara 7th episode andaru......lady olenna debba cersei abba....power of peter baelish....!!

lol yeah ... right from ned starks death story motham baelish gadey kada nadpisthunnadi ...

lol yeah ... right from ned starks death story motham baelish gadey kada nadpisthunnadi ...

yeah....he is the one manipulating key events in the show....clever guy...started kinda admiring him!!....also lady olenna tough cookie!!

do you know....former hand of king john arryn...was in fact poisoned by his wife by the order of peter baelish.....he knew that king would replace ned stark as 'hand of king'.....and makes it lot easier for hm to start a war!!!

The only part I enjoyed in this whole season was this conversation between Jorah Mormont, and Tyrion Lannister.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jorah: Do you believe in God?

Tyrion: No.

Jorah: Neither did I. Then I saw a girl step into a great fire with 3 stone eggs. When the fire burned out, I thought I'd find her all black and bones. Instead I saw her. Daenerys. Alive and unhurt. Holding her baby dragons.

Have you ever heard baby dragons sing?

Tyrion: No.

Jorah: It's hard to be a cynic after that.

Tyrion: Doesn't mean she's going to be a great queen.

Jorah: No, it doesn't.

Tyrion: Targareyns are famous for being insane. What if she conquers the world, then what?

1000 years of peace and prosperity?

Jorah: First we have to conquer the world.

Tyrion: We??.. Alright. lets assume your dreams come true. She's ecstatic when you bring her this enemy dwarf. She hacks off my head and restores your position. You command her army, sail to Westeros and defeat all her enemies.

and watch her climb those steps and sit on the Iron Throne. Hurrah! Long live the Queen. Then what?

Jorah: Then she rules.

Tyrion: So, a woman who's not spent a single day of her adult life at westeros, becomes the ruler of westeros? That's justice? 

Jorah: she's the rightful heir.

Tyrion: why? Because her father who burned living men for amusement was the king?

do you know....former hand of king john arryn...was in fact poisoned by his wife by the order of peter baelish.....he knew that king would replace ned stark as 'hand of king'.....and makes it lot easier for hm to start a war!!!

That's because lady arryn was in love with baelish since she was young. but baelish always loved her sister catelyn tully/stark.

That's because lady arryn was in love with baelish since she was young. but baelish always loved her sister catelyn tully/stark.

true.....even if lady arryn hadn't loved him.....he would've done something else to get what he wants.....