@@@ Game Of Thrones - Season 5 (Spoiler Alert) @@@

always_happy116

Too bad we can't have more Tyrion on the show. because he's the only guy who makes this show worth watching.

I've grown fond of lady Olenna.....she knows everyone has a weakness!!

do you know....former hand of king john arryn...was in fact poisoned by his wife by the order of peter baelish.....he knew that king would replace ned stark as 'hand of king'.....and makes it lot easier for hm to start a war!!!

yeah ive read it on ASOIF wikia..

I think Daenerys is going to give "The Wheel" speech to Tyrion.

She's probably not going to settle down in westeros, but rule the entire kingdom from Essos. lol.

I've grown fond of lady Olenna.....she knows everyone has a weakness!!

I can't support the Tyrells. They've changed their affiliation more than half a dozen times already.

The only part I enjoyed in this whole season was this conversation between Jorah Mormont, and Tyrion Lannister.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jorah: Do you believe in God?

Tyrion: No.

Jorah: Neither did I. Then I saw a girl step into a great fire with 3 stone eggs. When the fire burned out, I thought I'd find her all black and bones. Instead I saw her. Daenerys. Alive and unhurt. Holding her baby dragons.

Have you ever heard baby dragons sing?

Tyrion: No.

Jorah: It's hard to be a cynic after that.

Tyrion: Doesn't mean she's going to be a great queen.

Jorah: No, it doesn't.

Tyrion: Targareyns are famous for being insane. What if she conquers the world, then what?

1000 years of peace and prosperity?

Jorah: First we have to conquer the world.

Tyrion: We??.. Alright. lets assume your dreams come true. She's ecstatic when you bring her this enemy dwarf. She hacks off my head and restores your position. You command her army, sail to Westeros and defeat all her enemies.

and watch her climb those steps and sit on the Iron Throne. Hurrah! Long live the Queen. Then what?

Jorah: Then she rules.

Tyrion: So, a woman who's not spent a single day of her adult life at westeros, becomes the ruler of westeros? That's justice? 

Jorah: she's the rightful heir.

Tyrion: why? Because her father who burned living men for amusement was the king?

+1

yeah ee discussion bagunde and dialogues too

papam nuvvu... naku cersie stark daughter kavali

maa shatruvu cersei ki stark tag add chesthava nee moham mands vuu Brahmi-2_3_0.gif?1364866831

Myrcella meeda kannu padinda nasty uncle.. aa garden lo super dress lo unnappude anukunna GSB6.gif

maa shatruvu cersei ki stark tag add chesthava nee moham mands vuu Brahmi-2_3_0.gif?1364866831

Myrcella meeda kannu padinda nasty uncle.. aa garden lo super dress lo unnappude anukunna GSB6.gif

Adhenti neneu cersie stark annaa.. nee peru tho confuse ayyaa :o

Haha adhe gaa chudaniki papa kuda nice kadaa :p

Neeku sansa stark free ippudu

Adhenti neneu cersie stark annaa.. nee peru tho confuse ayyaa :o

Haha adhe gaa chudaniki papa kuda nice kadaa :P

Neeku sansa stark free ippudu

baavundi.:P  .. a perfect bride laaga GSB6.gif

reek gaadu pettaduga cabbage..poyii ramsey gaadiki cheppadu.. inkem free ..asala Brianne em peekdamani plan o.. maata ichanu sansa ni kapadathanu ani kusundi 

baavundi. :P  .. a perfect bride laaga GSB6.gif

reek gaadu pettaduga cabbage..poyii ramsey gaadiki cheppadu.. inkem free ..asala Brianne em peekdamani plan o.. maata ichanu sansa ni kapadathanu ani kusundi 

she will die sir she will die.... but I am guessing Reek will change later and help her... lekapothe vadi character ki meaning ledu worst ayyadu gaa :(

inka evadu chavaledu enti :O next who antav :O

she will die sir she will die.... but I am guessing Reek will change later and help her... lekapothe vadi character ki meaning ledu worst ayyadu gaa :(

inka evadu chavaledu enti :o next who antav :o

monnedo article chusunde.. if you want to live, don't be a stark anta brahmilaughing.gif   next emo mari, cersei(ena headey) pregnant anta in real life.. a character egarochemo 

maa shatruvu cersei ki stark tag add chesthava nee moham mands vuu Brahmi-2_3_0.gif?1364866831

Myrcella meeda kannu padinda nasty uncle.. aa garden lo super dress lo unnappude anukunna GSB6.gif

pilla lakshananga undi GSB6.gif

monnedo article chusunde.. if you want to live, don't be a stark anta brahmilaughing.gif   next emo mari, cersei(ena headey) pregnant anta in real life.. a character egarochemo 

aunaaa ame age enti ippudu pregnent aaa :O chudaniki 40s laga untadi kada :O

papam stark family inkenti sansa stark ee migilindi kadaa... papam torture petti lepestharemooo ameni :(