Real Failure Stories.

sameer1384

NTR ki asalu em jaruguthundho ani valla town lo unna batch ki inform chesadu koncham enquiry cheyandi. NTR thinking Sridevi may have personnel problems in home. 

After couple of days, NTR heard that Sridevi is going to ANR home once a week , ANR is a college friend mate.  ee news vini NTR ki mind block ayyindhi. 

NTR eppati lage Sridevi ni normal ga matlade vaadu. Sridevi kuda matladedhi. Daily thanu ekkadiki veluthundho friends chepthunna daniki Sridevi chepthunna daniki koncham kuda similarity ledhu. NTR finally confirmed Sridevi is lying to her totally.  Any way NTR deep love lo unnadu kada so peddaga serious theesuko ledhu. NTR  frnds help thoti ANR mobile sampadinchi matladadu. 

ANR shock meedha shock itchadu NTR ki. NTR vellipoyna tharvatha daily thanu class kurchoni edusthu undedhi andi eppudu NTR gurinchi chepthu undedhi ani,.america gurinchi explain chesthu andariki mental theppinchadi ani at the same time she always cries for every other minute and feels happy the rest other minute. adhi chusina ANR sridevi entha love and affectionate entha premisthundhi ani. During her lonely ness ANR became so close friend and use to share about the NTR. EE time lo ANR was in love with Sridevi and convinced her to love  her back. NTR eppudu phone chesina thiduthunntadu  ani complain chesidhi .NTR complains why he is not lifiting the phone, why she is not talking more silly thinggs. Idhi ANR advantage ga theesukoni Sridevi ni love cheyamani adigadu. ANR never say wrong about the NTR but always say he willl never come back to India, no rleation, no respect on India, loves money , blah blah blah . Sridevi started thinking reality and started ignoring the NTR and spending more time with ANR.  ANR was impressed with NTR and always say good things about of them. 

EEe phone conversation ki NTR fuselu aripoyyyayi. He started drinking daily in the America and calling her and scolding . One day he called ANR and warn not to talk with Sridevi any more. For that he replied lets ask sridevi , if sridevi is willing to marry you ,I will never involve, if she says my name you should involve. this is the condition .Inko twist anti ante, when NTR was talking ANR, sridevi called ANR and calling bujjju(BUJJU is the nickname kept by NTR to sridevi). .

NTR nuvvu naaku condition petttadi enti ani he  called sridevi by keeping ANR in conference. Sridevi dont know about the conference call and started with NTR,bujju adhi kadhu idhi kaadhi when NTR asked about the ANR , sridevi said ANR iis just a friend but NTR is everything for her, after 30 minutes of talk, NTR asked to talk the ANR.  Sridevi ki shock ayyi she hang up the call

Nee yavva ANR aa...emanna introduction aa ROFL lol.1q lol.1q lol.1q

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sameer1384

• Idly Vishwanatham

• Ranga_The_Donga

• psycopk

Sunnyvale lo Avalon aa... aa pakkane vunanu nenu ippudu... 

Funny Funny . ippudu kuda tuesday ne vasthunnara trash etthe vallu . vasthe nenu adiganu ani cheppu

Inko failure story cheppa mantara. MAaa frnds jeevithalaanni bayata pettesthunna. How funny I am. AaA time lo chala serious ani pinchedhi but now I want to give awareness to the Youth in between 21-25. tharvatha thussssssssss

nenu kooda... saul.... kadha lo inka oka SOBHAN BABU JAYAPRADA vastaremo ani assaaaga refresh meeda refreash chestunaa... appice pani kooda aapesi...

lol.1q lol.1q lol.1q

Full Failure real Love Story

Ee story kuda same maa orilone jarigindhi. koncham cinema style tho cheptha so meeku koncham interest untundhi. Hero Peru NTR anukundham so evariki problem undadhu.Heroine peru sridevi. 

Hero Name:- NTR 

Heroine Name: Sri Devi .

NTR oka town lo undevaadu. Engg oka city lo chadivi vatchi malli came back to Town .  aa time engg completed ki US visa prepare avvadaniki unna time lo. Kashta padi GRE and TOEFL rasadu.  Baga prepare ayyi second time malli GRE ,TOEFL raddam ani oka yr gap theesukundam, ee  one yr lo baga prepare avvudam manchi college lo chadavali, scholorship kottali ani baga trying. abbai middle class family. ee gap io oka engg college lecturer ga join ayyadu. Engineering college lo lecturer easy vatchesindhi because of intelliegence. engg college ki daily train lo daily travel chese vaadu. Daily Morning passenger train lo velli malli passenger train lo vatche vaadu.  abbai chala strict ga undevaadu college lo ekkada tempt kakunda trying to behave very nice manner ,so that there shouldnt  be any complaints. NTR is manchi name undhi college lo baga chepthadu, baga friendly ga untadu, good knowledge on subject.

Ila daily travel chesthu undaga . One fine day as usual passenger train travelling time oka family piligrimage ki velthunnaru.  peddha family more than 7 people unnaru . Vallu koncham long travel chesthunnaru. by the way iddaru oka ooru vallu .Train lo oke compartment lo unnaru. NTR passenger birth seat paina kurchoni unnadu. Vallu family atu vaipu family kinda korchoni unnaru. aaa batch lo heroine sridevi kuda kinda kasepu kurchoni , nenu paina kurchuntanu ani paina kurchundhi because of RUSH in the train. Valla family funny funny ga matladu kuntunnaru.  By the way NTR first half an hour slept. Nidra lechina tharvatha started observing the family and started looking at the heroiine sridevi.  baga guchi guchi chusthunte sridevi chala uncomforatable feel ayyindhi kasepu. final after 30 min , she laughed. NTR work out ayyindhi ani , NTR kuda smile itchadu. So both guys smiliing at each other. NTR stop vasthundhi ane sariki  5 min before dhariyam chesi . phone number ivva mani saiga chesadu. thanu kuda itchesindhi . NTR ki Sridevi phone number vatchesindhi.  

They didnt even talk a single word. everything happend with gestures. NTR got down with out any  tensions. College velli after 5 hours he started messaging the SRidevi, I am so and so he gave phone number in the train .she replied and valla madhya oka 2 days messages  thote conversation jarigindhi. finally they called each  other and met  .Everything is going ina friendly manner .Nothing wrong . because basically the guy is really good. Daily vallu hours hours matladu kune vallu . they always use to talk whats going and what eat and taliking about the films. After a year ,NTR stopped the lecturer job because he want to concentrate ont he US VISA.  he got rejected visa 4 times with in this year. NTR dad told to stop doing the lecturer and requested to go to hyderaabd and try for the jobs. so he stopped the job and preparing to go to hyderabd. During this time he use to call SRI devi when parents are not in home. she use to come to home and they use to talk inthe home. ila matladukuntu unte one fine day Sridevi kissed on NTR cheeks for his inspiration and motivation. NTR take this chance and he put hands on the Sridevi. they both became very friendly during this time. Ila vallu matladu kuntu unte vallu chese saru thappu , but not 100%, but 40% you can understand.  

They became very close and they are in love but their caste is different. Abbai emo muslim ,ammai emo Hindhu marvadi.  NTR intlo problem ledhu he can manage but lilttle bit problem on Sridevi family. Unfortunately NTR father and Sridevi father are friends in the town not very close but they know each other because of same town. Sri Devi is really deeply in love wiht NTR. NTR is also but not as much as sridevi. Sridevi is ready to leave the family for NTR,but NTR was not ready to leave the family , he just want to convinence the families. 

NTR went to hyderabad and looking for the job.  during this time NTR again want to try for the US visa fifth time. with out informing his parents , he prepared the documents by himself and informed the parents after getting the I20.  finally his father accepted to support him again for the fifth time.  he came back to kavali to prepare the documenation. during this time malli aa ammai intlo ravadam mamule. One day valla relation lo bava chusadu intiki ravadam chusi ,sridevi inti nunchi velli poyna tharvatha night time vatchi adigadu  sridevi afternoon mee intiki endhuku vatchindi, evari kosam andi adigindhi. aa time NTR intlo leka povadam tho vaalla mummy tho adigadu. NTR mummy NTR ki calll chesi pilipinchindhi . he came to home and dealt iwith that guy. 

Cut chesthe abbai ki visa vatchindhi. visa vatchina tharvatha ika velli pothadu ani vallu chala sarlu kalisaru intlo and bayata.  sridevi was upset and she requested not to go to america ,because she might be thinking that people will change and will never come back and settle in India. 

NTR america vatchi masters chesthunna time he was missing sridevi very badly. he always call her and never sleeps during his night time. 

One year tharvatha surprising ga untundhi ani thana birthday rojuna valla college ki velli surprise itchadu . she was so happy 

one month vacation kosam vatchadu,but sridevi MBA vere urlo chaduvu thundatam tho daily aaa college ki velli matlade vadu. thanaki 4pm ki college ki finish aithe ,NTR daily one hour bike lo velli biko vatche vadu just to spend 30 mins with her.  During this time NTR observed Sri devi is ignoring some where and she use to tell lies and caught red handed with so many incidents. 

One day NTR adigadu ,enduku nannu ignore chesthunnau. nee kosam nenu antha dooram nunchi vasthe nuvvu endhuku nannu ignore chesthunnavu ani.

Sridevi is really a very good character and well behaved girl. em thappu jarigina sridevi meedha koncham kuda kopam pade vaadu kaadhu. endhukante antha nammakam and he is seriously loved her and wanna marry her . Malli return journey ki one day time undaga, chala sarlu NTR edchi edchi adigadu why you are ignoring me, please forgive me if I did mistake ,I will come back after my masters. WE can marry next year ani chala cheppadu. 

ee time Sridevi oka shock itchindhi. , recently she went to doctor and she cannot give birth to Children in the future.  

NTR ready to accept her even though she cannot give birth  and promised Sridevi that he will come back and marry next year. During this time she can complete her MBA. The reason for the MBA is because of NTR , vall intlo chelli ki pelli chesasaru. Sridevi ni pelli chesuklo ante nenu baga chaduvu kovali ani postpone chesindhi. Asusual ga sridevi intli pressure pelli chesukomani.  she is post poning and waiting for theNTR. 

NTR came back to america and started talking with her during night times. but still NTR got doubt somewhere that she is still ignoring him because of some reason adigithe edo okati cheppadhi. NTR adhi namme vadu .One fine day First story loni hero NTR ki call chesi Bhabi ee madhya itu side Bike meedha thirugu thundhi  ani cheppadu. EE vishayam  ni NTR sridevi ni aidigthe adha friend undhi akkada , so daily college tharvatha iddaram koncham combined study chestham more over she is my relative ani cheppindhi. NTR sare le annadu .

NTR ki asalu em jaruguthundho ani valla town lo unna batch ki inform chesadu koncham enquiry cheyandi. NTR thinking Sridevi may have personnel problems in home. 

After couple of days, NTR heard that Sridevi is going to ANR home once a week , ANR is a college friend mate.  ee news vini NTR ki mind block ayyindhi. 

NTR eppati lage Sridevi ni normal ga matlade vaadu. Sridevi kuda matladedhi. Daily thanu ekkadiki veluthundho friends chepthunna daniki Sridevi chepthunna daniki koncham kuda similarity ledhu. NTR finally confirmed Sridevi is lying to her totally.  Any way NTR deep love lo unnadu kada so peddaga serious theesuko ledhu. NTR  frnds help thoti ANR mobile sampadinchi matladadu. 

ANR shock meedha shock itchadu NTR ki. NTR vellipoyna tharvatha daily thanu class kurchoni edusthu undedhi andi eppudu NTR gurinchi chepthu undedhi ani,.america gurinchi explain chesthu andariki mental theppinchadi ani at the same time she always cries for every other minute and feels happy the rest other minute. adhi chusina ANR sridevi entha love and affectionate entha premisthundhi ani. During her lonely ness ANR became so close friend and use to share about the NTR. EE time lo ANR was in love with Sridevi and convinced her to love  her back. NTR eppudu phone chesina thiduthunntadu  ani complain chesidhi .NTR complains why he is not lifiting the phone, why she is not talking more silly thinggs. Idhi ANR advantage ga theesukoni Sridevi ni love cheyamani adigadu. ANR never say wrong about the NTR but always say he willl never come back to India, no rleation, no respect on India, loves money , blah blah blah . Sridevi started thinking reality and started ignoring the NTR and spending more time with ANR.  ANR was impressed with NTR and always say good things about of them. 

EEe phone conversation ki NTR fuselu aripoyyyayi. He started drinking daily in the America and calling her and scolding . One day he called ANR and warn not to talk with Sridevi any more. For that he replied lets ask sridevi , if sridevi is willing to marry you ,I will never involve, if she says my name you should involve. this is the condition .Inko twist anti ante, when NTR was talking ANR, sridevi called ANR and calling bujjju(BUJJU is the nickname kept by NTR to sridevi). .

NTR nuvvu naaku condition petttadi enti ani he  called sridevi by keeping ANR in conference. Sridevi dont know about the conference call and started with NTR,bujju adhi kadhu idhi kaadhi when NTR asked about the ANR , sridevi said ANR iis just a friend but NTR is everything for her, after 30 minutes of talk, NTR asked to talk the ANR.  Sridevi ki shock ayyi she hang up the call

intha jarigina tharvatha NTR was thinking that sridevi cheated her . NTR became wild and called Sridevi home and talk with her parents and explained the situation. parents shock ayyaru two days tharvatha sridevi father died with HeartAttack . 

Father news vinna tharvatha NTR kuda shock ayyi , thanu chesindhi peddha thappu and became devadas. Devadas ela ayyadu ante sunnyvale, Avalon apartment lo thagi utcha posthu closed dustbin daggira padukunnadu.  twodays leva ledhu. Frnds andharu vethiki ekkadiko velladu ani feel ayyaru . one fine morning,garbage collect chese vallu chusi lepi . valla room theesuku vellaru. Maaa vaadu shock early morning 8am ki ###### naaku sunday job undhi vellali annadu, he is so funny vaadu lechindi tuesday morning. sunday thagindhi tuesday ki kallu therichadu.  sare idhi ila unte. idhi real situation kadha ee joke cheppalaninchindhi.  endhukante nenu pakkane unnanu kadha andukani

NTR felt really guilty about sridevi father death. entha mandhi odharchina NTR keep on crying for months. Every body said Sridevi father just died because of his High Bp not because of me. more over thappu chesindhi sridevi kadha nuvvu endhuku feel avuthunnavu. You just informed to parents nuvvu manchi pani chesav ani entha cheppina daily crying crying .. sarele time heals anukoni.  NTR stopped calling Sridevi. 6 months Passed. NTR completed his master and he is in opt, recession No job . One night Sridevi called NTR .

lets bee realistic, sridevi gave missed call from different phone number. NTR called back to number. NTR was really excited and happy by listening to her voice. first thing sridevi asked is "ELA UNNAV". he never say anything about  her father death. NTR say about her father death and said   sorry so many times.  Sridevi said its a fate, no one can change it.  its not your mistake. my dad smoke alot , he got attack because of smoking. Sridevi never blamed NTR for this reason , event hough she NTR called to their home and became big drama. Finally she said "You are my good friend,I dont know what ANR is said to you. and finally said nuvvu eppudu paina undali , never say and feel   sorry ". Adhi vinna tharvatha again routine story but not heartfully they use to talk twice a week for few minutes just to maintain good relationship as  a friend

NTR after couple of months, proposed to sridevi .Lets forget about the past . how is ANR? for this Sridevi said Vadi valla mana relatioins chedi poyindhi ani thelisi vaditho eppudo cut chesesanu ,he was keep on trying to   call me, i changed the phone number. after my dads death we sell our home and living in another area again sentimental . Sridevi said only one thing"NTR evaru nammina nammaka poyna , nenu chesindhi thappu athanthitho frndship , call cheyadam thappu , but never slept with any one except you ". ani cheppi edchi phone pettasindhi. naa meedha chey vesina motta modati mogadivi nuvve. inka evariki antha seenu ledhu . vallu neetho emo chepparo naaku thelidu , nenu evariki answer cheyalsina avasaram naaku ledu. but I just wannna let you know  ani cheppi god promise vesindhi . with out asking

NTR and sridevi story continues for another 3 months calling every other day  ,sharing  the ideas blah blah. In the mean while, every body in the town knows about the story and became public during his fathers death. NTR family lo kuda thelisipothundhi.  NTR famiy chala soft , they want to do anything to recover his sons. 

One day NTR called sridevi and proposed again for marriage.  sridevi replied  NTR our story became a public not only in family and in town also. Your family never accepts me because of the caste and the story happend.  NTR chala request chesadu, I will manage in my home ani. NTR family tho matladithe NTR daddy okate mata cheppadu "I am proud to become a father of NTR. My son never make a mistake. if you think it is right go ahead do it. dont worry about me and your mom. we already old. we wont be living more than 10 yrs. ITs your live take wise decision " ani chepparu . Sare NTR love lo unde sariki parents cheppina matalu ardham kaledhu . he is at the back of sridevi to get marriage and preparing to come back to india to get married

AFter couple of days ,Sridevi again started ignoring NTR for some reason.  NTR eee sari peddaga serious theesuko ledhu. he just left to the god. He was thinking God prepared something good ani. day by day conversations thaggayi, phone calls thaggayi, phone chesina hi hello 10-12 hours  continues conversation talk became 1-2 min hi hello ela unnav .....

She joined as a lecturer by taking NTR inspiration.  she is busy in the lecturer field with new career.  

Slowly she started getting marriage proposals . she never shares with NTR, but NTR always knows the updates of sridevi with out her notice. There is  alwaays one person follows her in the college ,everywhere to give updates to NTR. Later those updates became so secret. 

Sridevi is really beautiful ,milkywhite , 90% looks like Kajal Agarwal. NTR watched LAkshmi kalynam more than 100 times jsut to recollect the days , heroine in lakshmi kalynam is exact how she looks during that time. 

She succesfuuly completed one academic in the college. got good name interms of everything  beauty , knowledge, friendly ness everything. 

One day with out her notice her mom got marriage proposal, a BABU MOHAN with old age 30+ , black , bald head , big glasses accepts  on the same day with Engagement . 

AFter Engagement NTR  got information through spy. he called sridevi  and said get ready NTR Lion is coming back to india

appudu thanu oke mata cheppindhi . already I gave hard time to my parents , this time I dont want to disapppoint my mom.I wanna see my mom happy. If you come to India .I will die immediately .I have no other choice ani cheppindhi.  aa mata vini maa vaadu oorukunnadu. days past. aaa ammai pelli date kuda cheppa ledhu maa vadiki. maa vaadiki pelli thelisi kuda em cheyaleka poyadu. he tried to come back to india but scared because she is not supporting with  him. Finally aaa ammai marriage ki maa frnds velli chusaru, chusi maa vaadiki call chesi aa ammai life spoiled, bridegroom is really worst but having lot of money ani chepparu, america return ani chepparu. maa vaadu final ga marriage ayna tharvatha thana cell ki call chesthe lift cheyadam ledhu call chesi chesi frustrated. final ga after 100 calls his married sister lifted the call and saying only few thing"L***** k***** nee valle maa family nasanam ayyindhi. now we are happy. dont call back, she is back happy . please leave us other wise we will keep case on your parents in our town. jagratha"  . 

Cut chesthe maa vadiki sound ledhu. marriage done .Frist night done. No call nothing only silence remains between two hearts

Maa vaadu inka ammai gnapakalathone bathuku thunnadu. Stopped drinking, stopped smoking. concentrating on the job , got H1B .  bought 50 lakhs worth flat in the same town with out loan. in 2013 Sridevi gave a birth to Tarun.  NTR achieved everything in his life except sridevi. No one can recover that space lets hope and pray he will get married soon and will forget his past. He always says to me he is succeeding by keeping his pain as investment 

This is not a story its a pain and feel story. I edited so many scenes to make it short.  please give your feedback so that I can share more real love stories that happend to my frnd, relatives . inthaki meeku NTR age cheppaledhu kadhu. he is just 27 ,intlo marriage proposal chusthunnaru. Now he make 105k.  he want to marry a Poor girl , who is educated and beautiful as well  .  alanti ammai unte pm chesukondhi. 

Maa vaadu inka ammai gnapakalathone bathuku thunnadu. Stopped drinking, stopped smoking. concentrating on the job , got H1B .  bought 50 lakhs worth flat in the same town with out loan. in 2013 Sridevi gave a birth to Tarun.  NTR achieved everything in his life except sridevi. No one can recover that space lets hope and pray he will get married soon and will forget his past. He always says to me he is succeeding by keeping his pain as investment 

holy cow lol.1q lol.1q

One of the worst story teller ever vayya nuv ... sorry abt ur frnd.. ne migatha frnds stories cheppaku plz .. aa stories anni chuskunta neek em story raskoleda mari ?