Opt For Mba Students

MeMaverick

I guess not all universities give STEM extension for MIS too 

One of my friends has finished MIS and she got only one year of OPT and said she was not eligible for STEM extension 

andhuke nenu mention chesaaa...... MS in MIS ani.....

MBA in MIS kuda vuntundi...dhanilo oka 3 mgmt courses vuntayi instead of CIS....

MS..In MIS...lo 3  -4 CS courses vuntayi...other than that its pretty much the same

I guess not all universities give STEM extension for MIS too 

One of my friends has finished MIS and she got only one year of OPT and said she was not eligible for STEM extension 

Thanks for the info dude...

nursing 4 yr degree kada, also andarinee accept cheyyaru nursing ki, adoka hectic process, one of my friend has done it though

gopi bro,

its not correct there r unys can accept for nursing.

ee uny ayna parvalledu as long as certifications passed all degrees are same.

andhuke nenu mention chesaaa...... MS in MIS ani.....

MBA in MIS kuda vuntundi...dhanilo oka 3 mgmt courses vuntayi instead of CIS....

MS..In MIS...lo 3  -4 CS courses vuntayi...other than that its pretty much the same

Ok ... Thanks 

what is MIS elaborate please

I guess there are two degrees 

Masters in Information science  

Management  Information Systems (this one doesn't come under STEM)

Management Information Systems (this one doesn't come under STEM)

Mgmt info sys....falls under STEM.... you will need to check with univ... Konni mba in mis vunatayee konni ms in mis ani vunatayee. ...ms..In mis ki opt ext. Vuntundi...

Nenu bachelors in mis chesanu. ... maa old univ vaadu business degree lo mis offer chesadu.....naaku 1 yr opt vacchindi. .Ippudu ms chesthunnanu mis lo.....but this time in science stream...naaku opt ext vuntundi.... I checked with univ..

Mgmt info sys....falls under STEM.... you will need to check with univ... Konni mba in mis vunatayee konni ms in mis ani vunatayee. ...ms..In mis ki opt ext. Vuntundi...

Ok .. may be she would have done MBA in MIS so only she didn't get the extension. 

They are pretty much the same business mis ki 3 - 4 management courses vuntaye.... ms in mis ki 3 - 4 data base and network security courses vuntayee..

Management  Information Systems (this one doesn't come under STEM)

first 1 i hv heard b4, 2nd 1 ipude telisindi..gud info.