Urgent-Geebccc Badi Help Vs Hharrisssburg Badi

bobby12345

Hello,

naa opt may 15th ayyipothndi...GEEbbCC badi lea untundi.....details konchem post chyandi...

1)fee entha untundi....

2)Ae state lo undo ayina job chyacha?leka within radius lo undala?

3)course work lea untundi?eni days ki colg ki vellali?

nenu present minnapolis lo unta.......

ee 2 colg's edi best adi kuda suggest chyandi....

inka emina safe  colg's unte details cheppandi..........

Thanks in advance....

bayya needi May 15 th opt ayipoyetatlunte, neeku pre-cap-gap istaru June 1st varaku.. talk to ur advisor..

bayya needi May 15 th opt ayipoyetatlunte, neeku pre-cap-gap istaru June 1st varaku.. talk to ur advisor..

avuna bhyaa?

uni sit elo ekakda ledu....DSO ni adugutha.....

thanks bhyaa for the suggestion....

Nenu kuda savings gurinche cheppa east coast lo job chuskomani...

+1

ardam ayyindi bhyaaa...kani present job billing ekkuva naku 50 vastyee hand ki....eppudu job change aithe antha evadu ivvadam ledu.......

and present job long term baa....andukey edi quit chyali ante bhyamm......

so nenu ala compensate chesukundam ani thinking....

ela first nundi CEEpPTT tisukunte next year h one ki emina issues unatyaa?

Thanks.

ardam ayyindi bhyaaa...kani present job billing ekkuva naku 50 vastyee hand ki....eppudu job change aithe antha evadu ivvadam ledu.......

Thanks.

ya thiskuntey RFEs padthaye...and u never know if you will get wat u want..

client letter etc tho manchiga apply chestey..approve aina cases unaye..

deny aina cases unaye..

ya thiskuntey RFEs padthaye...and u never know if you will get wat u want..

client letter etc tho manchiga apply chestey..approve aina cases unaye..

deny aina cases unaye..

thanks baa for info..so its all luck again...

manam monthly classes atttend ayina issues vastaya bhyaa?

thanks baa for info..so its all luck again...

manam monthly classes atttend ayina issues vastaya bhyaa?

having CPT from day one is not allowed at all..

u have to be enrolled in school for atleast two terms..before u can get cpt.

so classlu attend avu avakapoo...emaina avochu matter..

Thanks.

After you travel consider it as $30 per hour nee pay lo $20 tesi travel ki petunav . and more over you are overriding  limitation of 180 miles and also change in employer , baa uscissss valu location visit koda chestaru for cpt guys in vorest cases . If you dont minduu $50 antha gopa billing kadu baaa . you have a better future job. Try to play the game in safe side always so that you will have an other chance to play again. 

Experieance tho cheptuna CPT lo job chesaa daily tension uscissss valu ride chestaru ani as i am working awayyy 1'80' miles , tension vadu baa neeku 

• Upvote 1

avuna bhyaa?

University will not give a pre cap gap unless you have a recept or some sort of visa status processing on your name Cap is some thing uscsssiss ,must decide not DSO . Long back DSo used to decide on cap gap i2o depending on u r recepts now its automatic. Give a try with DSO but get an admit soon 

After you travel consider it as $30 per hour nee pay lo $20 tesi travel ki petunav . and more over you are overriding  limitation of 180 miles and also change in employer , baa uscissss valu location visit koda chestaru for cpt guys in vorest cases . If you dont minduu $50 antha gopa billing kadu baaa . you have a better future job. Try to play the game in safe side always so that you will have an other chance to play again. 

Experieance tho cheptuna CPT lo job chesaa daily tension uscissss valu ride chestaru ani as i am working awayyy 1'80' miles , tension vadu baa neeku 

+1

This is compltly correct , I had the same issue last year i got a rfe on cpt for client location and also  inhouse prjct bhayaaa risk vadu experience tho cheptunannau . Go join university fast at max u will be lossing a month salary .

Traveling is not a easy deal for you from minneapolis with all connectings , good luckuu .

having CPT from day one is not allowed at all..

u have to be enrolled in school for atleast two terms..before u can get cpt.

so classlu attend avu avakapoo...emaina avochu matter..

yep you are correct

avuna bhyaa?

How do I apply for a Cap-Gap Extension I-20?

There are two types of cap-gap extensions:

1. For H-1B petitions that have been filed and receipted
  2. For H-1B petitions that have been filed but not receipted

Petitions that have been filed and receipted:
If your H-1B petition has been filed by your employer and receipted by USCIS, you are eligible for an automatic cap-gap extension I-20 through September 30th. To request this cap-gap extension I-20, send the following to [email protected] with "Cap-Gap Extension" in the subject line:

1. SEVIS number
  2. Your full name
  3. Scan and attach to the email:
  4. A clear, legible copy of your EAD card
  5. A copy of the I-797 Receipt notice from USCIS or USCIS approval notice
  6. Indicate whether you would like to pick up your document or have it mailed to you. If mailed, include your address.

Petitions that have been filed but NOT receipted:
If your H-1B petition has been filed by your employer but not receipted and your OPT expires before June 1, 2014, you are eligible for a preliminary cap-gap extension until June 1st, 2014. Once your petition is receipted, request an automatic cap-gap extension I-20 by following the steps above.

http://internationaloffice.berkeley.edu/students/training/f-1/cap-gap

How do I apply for a Cap-Gap Extension I-20?

There are two types of cap-gap extensions:

1. For H-1B petitions that have been filed and receipted
  2. For H-1B petitions that have been filed but not receipted

Petitions that have been filed and receipted:
If your H-1B petition has been filed by your employer and receipted by USCIS, you are eligible for an automatic cap-gap extension I-20 through September 30th. To request this cap-gap extension I-20, send the following to [email protected] with "Cap-Gap Extension" in the subject line:

1. SEVIS number
  2. Your full name
  3. Scan and attach to the email:
  4. A clear, legible copy of your EAD card
  5. A copy of the I-797 Receipt notice from USCIS or USCIS approval notice
  6. Indicate whether you would like to pick up your document or have it mailed to you. If mailed, include your address.

Petitions that have been filed but NOT receipted:
If your H-1B petition has been filed by your employer but not receipted and your OPT expires before June 1, 2014, you are eligible for a preliminary cap-gap extension until June 1st, 2014. Once your petition is receipted, request an automatic cap-gap extension I-20 by following the steps above.

http://internationaloffice.berkeley.edu/students/training/f-1/cap-gap

Baaa inthaka mundu apply chayaganay recept vachadi but now lottery lo pick kavali , devudu degara receipt ledu or he dont have any paper work to submit 

Baaa inthaka mundu apply chayaganay recept vachadi but now lottery lo pick kavali , devudu degara receipt ledu or he dont have any paper work to submit 

last 4 lines lo undi kada baa.. applied and not receipted ani...