Urgent-Geebccc Badi Help Vs Hharrisssburg Badi

bobby12345

Avnu baa, but not sure when did his attorny got it . His brother runs his paychk so paka news

Is it CA , nina VT valaki vachi , my best buddy got yesterday . But no news from CA

Yesterday uscis nundi email vavhinda ???

Avnu baa, but not sure when did his attorny got it . His brother runs his paychk so paka news

Is it CA , nina VT valaki vachi , my best buddy got yesterday . But no news from CA

Nenaite may lo packet return vachedaka wait chesta..lol

If it is not prem read this 

The USCIS does not send electronic receipt notifications for cases filed using the standard filing option (as opposed to premium processing). For these cases, only hard copy notices are sent. The Murthy Law Firm began receiving such notices on April 21st from both the California Service Center (CSC) and the Vermont Service Center (VSC). These notices inevitably will continue to filter in through the end of April and, likely, into the month of May.

Expect H1B Packages Not Selected in Lottery by May

If it is not prem read this 

The USCIS does not send electronic receipt notifications for cases filed using the standard filing option (as opposed to premium processing). For these cases, only hard copy notices are sent. The Murthy Law Firm began receiving such notices on April 21st from both the California Service Center (CSC) and the Vermont Service Center (VSC). These notices inevitably will continue to filter in through the end of April and, likely, into the month of May.

Expect H1B Packages Not Selected in Lottery by May

info ok..mana karma ki evadu matram em chestadu..

info ok..mana karma ki evadu matram em chestadu..

Baa bad luck lo niku boss ne nenu , nakay vachindi neku koda vastadi kool easy 

my case is in initial review :) keep hope