Sep State Ichina Kani Edche Pundakors

psycopk

Babu neeku rajyagam teliyadu anukunta....... gujarat maharastra nunchi vidipoyinappude kuda ade chesaru.... central govt jobs teese hakku state ki undadu..kani state govt jobs state divide ayinappudu ee region vallani aa region ki distribute chestaru... BHEL lo unna andhra employee ni teese hakku telangana vallaki undadu...kani secreteriat kani aptransco lo unna andhra employees ni andhra ki pampistaru..

Naaku telisina Rajyangam idhi, 

Article 16 Equality of opportunity in matters of public employment

(1) There shall be equality of opportunity for all citizens in matters relating to employment or appointment to any office under the State.
(2) No citizen shall, on grounds only of religion, race, caste, sex, descent, place of birth, residence or any of them, be ineligible for, or discriminated against in respect of, any employment or office under the State.
(3) Nothing in this article shall prevent Parliament from making any law prescribing, in regard to a class or classes of employment or appointment to an office under the Government of, or any local or other authority within, a State or Union territory, any requirement as to residence within that State or Union territory prior to such employment or appointment.
(4) Nothing in this article shall prevent the State from making any provision for the reservation of appointments or posts in favour of any backward class of citizens which, in the opinion of the State, is not adequately represented in the services under the State.
(4A) Nothing in this article shall prevent the State from making any provision for reservation in matters of promotion to any class or classes of posts in the services under the State in favour of the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes which, in the opinion of the State, are not adequately represented in the services under the State.
(5) Nothing in this article shall affect the operation of any law which provides that the incumbent of an office in connection with the affairs of any religious or denominational institution or any member of the governing body thereof shall be a person professing a particular religion or belonging to a particular denomination.

I am ready to listen if i am wrong.

(1) There shall be equality of opportunity for all citizens in matters relating to employment or appointment to any office under the State.
(2) No citizen shall, on grounds only of religion, race, caste, sex, descent, place of birth, residence or any of them, be ineligible for, or discriminated against in respect of, any employment or office under the State.
(3) Nothing in this article shall prevent Parliament from making any law prescribing, in regard to a class or classes of employment or appointment to an office under the Government of, or any local or other authority within, a State or Union territory, any requirement as to residence within that State or Union territory prior to such employment or appointment.
(4) Nothing in this article shall prevent the State from making any provision for the reservation of appointments or posts in favour of any backward class of citizens which, in the opinion of the State, is not adequately represented in the services under the State.
(4A) Nothing in this article shall prevent the State from making any provision for reservation in matters of promotion to any class or classes of posts in the services under the State in favour of the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes which, in the opinion of the State, are not adequately represented in the services under the State.
(5) Nothing in this article shall affect the operation of any law which provides that the incumbent of an office in connection with the affairs of any religious or denominational institution or any member of the governing body thereof shall be a person professing a particular religion or belonging to a particular denomination.

edo dora chepindu vagam..nuvvu nijam ga ariticles teste etta.... maa dora malli mike lo chepani appudu vastam..

TG state korukunnade Govt jobs and farmers kosam Nothing wrong in that, kakapote telangana lo retire ayina andhra employees ki pension telangana govt ee bharinchatam nyayam ani bhavistunna.

adhi central decide chesthadi :)

• Upvote 1

edo dora chepindu vagam..nuvvu nijam ga ariticles teste etta.... maa dora malli mike lo chepani appudu vastam..

Stop you crying man !!

Idi chadivina tarvata kuda neeku ardam kaledu ante ... I pity you.

news chuste teliyatam la.. evadu edustunado cheta kani sannasulu...

vaadu evado edusthey, nuvvu endhuku crying. Does this imply that you are also one of sannasi

Idi chadivina tarvata kuda neeku ardam kaledu ante ... I pity you.

Let them cry bhayya, vallaki alavatey...

appatlo chennai

Today Hyd

I guess future lo Bhubaneshwar (Orissa)  

Let them cry bhayya, vallaki alavatey...

appatlo chennai

Today Hyd

I guess future lo Bhubaneshwar (Orissa)  

mee chetakani tananai maa meda ruddaru.. ippudu inka edustunaru.. malli vachi mamali dont cry anta.. aslau SA ni comment chese right meeku??

pity endhuku le kaani explain cheyyi chaalu, i am ready to listen ani adhuke anna

chepatam cheta kanapudu we will pity amma.. chepe anta seen ledu amma.. nuvvu red lo high light chesina burraki ekkadu amma..

TG state korukunnade Govt jobs and farmers kosam Nothing wrong in that, kakapote telangana lo retire ayina andhra employees ki pension telangana govt ee bharinchatam nyayam ani bhavistunna.

edhi kuda thelvakunda ee TS threadlu vesthaduu10rs938.gif

edhi kuda thelvakunda ee TS threadlu vesthaduu10rs938.gif

una vatini lakomani kadu... kothavi create chesko mani... cheta kani sannasulu.. mee thinking kuda itane chaste evadu marcha galadu... meeku correct leader lafangi gadu..

una vatini lakomani kadu... kothavi create chesko mani... cheta kani sannasulu.. mee thinking kuda itane chaste evadu marcha galadu... meeku correct leader lafangi gadu..

nuvvu separate state meaning thelusu kunte baguntadhi first.

maa state govt lo, mee SA state vaallani pani cheyyaniyyaru. thelvaka pothe thelusukoo.

ivvi basic things, avi kuda neeku cheppalsi vasthudii10rs938.gif