Port Of Entry - Is Original 797 Mandatory.? Flying To Us In 24 Hours

Rate this topic

tejak123

Hi All,

My H1B 2014 approved and i am about to start to US today from hyd. I noticed that they didnt send me original 797 with passport (after stamping). But i have a scanned copy of 797 approval and Valid Visa on my Passport.What will be the consequences...??

Hi All,

My H1B 2014 approved and i am about to start to US today from hyd. I noticed that they didnt send me original 797 with passport (after stamping). But i have a scanned copy of 797 approval and Valid Visa on my Passport.What will be the consequences...??

original is compulsory man.. they asked my previous one also (transferred H1)...

I have my flight this evening. what should i do.? Shall i travel with scanned copy of 797..? My Employer gave me attorney Number to contact if needed at POE.?

I have my flight this evening. what should i do.? Shall i travel with scanned copy of 797..? My Employer gave me attorney Number to contact if needed at POE.?

how will you contact and through which flight are you coming??? where did u go to stamping for?? I797 original is a must travel document na man, contact the lawyer before you start anyways... not after reaching and asking them to talk over the phone.. they won't do such stuff I guess... 89wyt.gif

asalu 797 ela forgot man 

Masters in UK.. JOb in UK.. Stamping in London Dec-2013..  221g (i797 vaadu theesukunadu) .. Approved march 2013. Passport sent to London Embassy. passport vachindhi.. 797 raaledhu

Masters in UK.. JOb in UK.. Stamping in London Dec-2013..  221g (i797 vaadu theesukunadu) .. Approved march 2013. Passport sent to London Embassy. passport vachindhi.. 797 raaledhu

no idea man... should have talked to attorney way before... inni days em chesav man.. just 24hrs mundu vesav post.. ippudey gurtochindaa enti... 89wyt.gif

flying today evening to JFK from hyd .. Etihad Airways

etihad, asalu us lo kuda kaadu POE... direct abudabhi loney... inka ekkada nunchi call chestaav attorney ki??? 89wyt.gif

no idea man... should have talked to attorney way before... inni days em chesav man.. just 24hrs mundu vesav post.. ippudey gurtochindaa enti..///

I dont know that 797 will be returned..?

etihad, asalu us lo kuda kaadu POE... direct abudabhi loney... inka ekkada nunchi call chestaav attorney ki??? ./////

POE Abu Dhabi uh..???? 

Are you sure..?

no idea man... should have talked to attorney way before... inni days em chesav man.. just 24hrs mundu vesav post.. ippudey gurtochindaa enti..///

I dont know that 797 will be returned..?

hmm

etihad, asalu us lo kuda kaadu POE... direct abudabhi loney... inka ekkada nunchi call chestaav attorney ki??? ./////

POE Abu Dhabi uh..???? 

Are you sure..?

yes man new rules taadu's vuntayi chudu latest ga 

POE Abu Dhabi uh..???? 

Are you sure..?

225 % man... mana db loney 3-4 members post vesaaru ga.. 89wyt.gif